Bring back the mannlicher m93?

I do not know why it has been removed, i only have one at the moment. its not a good gun but i like to use it in my 352nd Infantry division squad as cannon fodder. pls bring it back

4 Likes

Glad I bough 40 or so…

But. It’s a GOOD bolty. It’s accurate, but most importantly keep damage over distance better than other rifles.

the romenian mannlicher was deemed an exclusive item for those who managed to buy them before the “closure” of stalingrad pack.

no longer obtainable because of it.

maybe it will come back in the future, but it’s uncertain.

with that being said, it’s not inherently a bad rifle, but there more competitive / efficient rifles for germany. such as the mas-36 and/or pre war kar 98.
which are generally reliable and faster to shoot.

so, it’s more of a nice collector rifle.
mainly for larping reasons ( despite… not having access to romenian customization but whatevs )

1 Like

best looking gun in the axis arsenal tbh (and possibly best sounding imo) too bad at the time i was VERY bad at reading so i accidentally skip reading that part and now i regret it

Im not sure about others but i hate the sights of that thing. I never hit anything while using one. Mas 36 is cool because fast bayonet

I’ve posted similar thing before, and I saw that ppl in this forum just reject to let us get our rightful stuff back. I support that one who bought Stalingrad Access should be able to buy the M93 and MP717(r) even after the merge.

1 Like

idk; if they make it available to purchase again yes, otherwise no. Don’t like the idea of locking stuff off to new players.

at most have the Suomi but then again… ugh… Tier V is so messy… especially because legacy has to be offered.

“locking stuff off to new players” is a thing that devs has been doing for so long. For example, players before the merge have much more tech tree squads than new players do. Compared to that, a German PPSh ain’t too much. (actually it isn’t better than Conders and Kiraly, and the premium Suomi is basically a PPSh with much faster reloading.)

Isn’t that the WORST bolt action (non starter) in game? :thinking:

1 Like

absolutely not.

the sight might not be for everyone, but it’s among one of the fastest repetition bolt action rifle.

Love it, got 5 of them and i use them usually to deal with bolt action battle pass chores… I should have bought 10 or 15 more…

Don’t you mean the tiny tech tree mannlicher for that? :thinking:

Everytime I used the mas, I was really disappointed. Not even the sight, just… it’s weak. It struggles to ohk, which is a staple of bolt actions… accuracy also seems quite “meh”…

1 Like

nope

it’s the orange french rifle.

it’s devastating.

gave it to half of my normandy panzergrenadiers and some paratroopers squads.

it is also occasionally used in high tier by players too

I never liked it… but I’ll try again just to be sure. Tiny mannlicher is better at fast cycle… but no bayonet. Might be an alternative.

2 Likes

I hope they bring back the guns for events

Actually no, the worst bolt action currently are the one without bayonet… Rof haven’t anymore much impact after it get standardized on most of them

Eeeeeh … Lee Enfield or mannlicher carbine disagree with you… you can fire so fast with them, if you’re a good shot you can take out entire squads without enemy human players having time to react.

Carcanos mod38 is also great at it :thinking:

I tried it again, this time max star. It was my mistake for never max staring it…

It’s indeed ridiculously good, I’m surprised. not as fast as mannlicher carbine, but close… and since it got a bayonet, is in fact better :thinking:

Note: it does loose a LOT of damage over distance compared to other rifles, so it’s better suited as a close to mid range weapon, interestingly :thinking:

The stats are good but the sight on it is just terrible, Im not sure what Erika likes in it.
I rather use Mannlicher 1895 or normal K98K, I like their sights, especially the K98K which is the best. I aim with rear sight only in close range, its basically a quick reflex sight.

The Prewar k98 has the open from sight and the Mas36 too. The point of aim and point of impact changed each and every game. Now because of the recoil fix, the post from today, I feel that this issue we have wil be resolved.