News for Battle of Stalingrad participants

I have 15 is more than enough for 3 squad

Its the only free Romanian gun whe need keep it

1 Like

I have 0. Is it really worth to grab?

And why is that exactly? Why are those squad slots somehow “worse” than those in other campaigns?

One can argue that it’s hard to tranfer x4 exp and the whole upgraded weapons and soldiers into the new meta. But squad slots are perfectly transferrable, so why are they taken away?

9 Likes

Yea if you plan play for low-end BR is a fun gun and is one of only the two romanian gun of the game, so better keep here

1 Like

7 Likes

In this thread we witness people that accept the EULA without proper read, or, understanding it.

Nothing is ours. And they can change stuff as they please. … Sad truth but it is what it is.

But I m no one to tell you this… We all had to accept said terms to play this game.

Now, if one keeps trusting and do business with the company? Or keep use the product? That’s another issue.

5 Likes

You guys have, of course, a large ammo pouch full of “Well, technically…” to talk your way out of this without regrets.

Don’t expect that arbitrarily removing 75-80% of a paid content and letting all regrets fall onto players will turn out to be a good idea, though.

10 Likes

Will i be able to upgrade the German PPSH for example? or do i have to upgrade all of them now?

I bet ppl won’t remember this till next year and will buy a new batch of premiums like nothing happened.

5 Likes

I get why the Breda Mod.30 for the Soviets and the PPSh-41 for the Germans won’t exist in the tree after the merge. But why the Mannlicher M93? Are they planning on making a Romanian faction?

that’s how it goes, and that’s how they manage to get away each time.

4 Likes

Now

It’s not just about the value of the pack we’ve paid for. It’s more about promises and trust issue with the Devs

Its just Greedy on a new level, with false promises

2 Likes

I understand, and its the truth you speak.

But, EULA is a bitch.

Isn’t it…

To me, changes nothing.

But I m no example to no one.

Dont worry, they will comeback whenever the snail is thirsty!

Now.

This is the part where we hope for our greatest ally against WT-style degeneration to come into play:
Competition.

2 Likes

Hng 2?

15 is not enough for 3 PURE riflemen squads… you’d need 18.

Unless you had some mg/smg/sniper guy in.

I never have enough of those.

Devs gave a hint today. 10 will NOT be the maximum number o squads per faction. it will be more. as they stated “all paid slots will transfer, until the maximum. except Stalingrad slots cause we are greedy, thank you for your support”.

Which means I’ll need MOAR bolt actions

Just in case one day they added the Korean War theatres and the Communist Bloc will get to use them
Except China got a lot of Thompsons which would be meaningless