News for Battle of Stalingrad participants

EULA doesn’t mean anything

EULA is not a law

Taking stuff and scamming paying players can be seen as selling a faulty and defective product in a court

Under EU rules, a trader must repair, replace, reduce the price or give you a refund if goods you bought turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised.

Every physical goods i’m buying have 2 year warranty in case it will be defective, while Darkflow/Gaijin just take our stuff without asking if i even allow them to do so and not give us anything in return.

They are asking for Class action lawsuit.

7 Likes

Nah on steam in planned to release a new vietnam game supporting 64 player per side, differently from rising storm 2 you can use, plane,boat,tank,armored car,halftracks,heli ecc… from the image is pretty good, i hope is not another ultra hardcore game where you walk 20m only for be killed by a camper

4 Likes

Do the lawsuits you want.

The EULA is on their side. Not yours.

Clearly states that nothing in-game it’s from the user. And they can change everything when or how they please.
We had to accept this to play.

. Just saying.

Screw that. ANY online FPS, for what matters.

2 Likes

It is, if only because they won’t be purchasable anymore. I know you’re not very bolt action oriented, but I also know YOU ARE a collector… So in that sense, you could buy 2 or 3 just because.

1 Like

I will consider it, when I have orders :slight_smile: 0 silver of today.

Purchased 11 g41 yesterday and demolished all my orders lol

2 Likes

Your a content creator, its no wonder you would want to defend this shameful practice.

Devs could have easily compensate players, instead Gaijin choose to go down this route

They will lose trust with many players and more and more ppl will choose not to support the Devs no more

ppl said before how Darkflow is not the same as Gaijin and kept defending them, but they are the same as Gaijin

https://www.reddit.com/r/enlistedgame/comments/137raqs/gaijin_be_like/

8 Likes

I m not part of content creator program
I do shorts for the fun of it.

I did pay for all my stuff.

Everything. That argument doesn’t stick here.

And to point out, I m not defending no one. I m just stating EULA is water clear regarding this.

Ahah, you too are stocking on around all br ranges I see! I like the g41. I know it’s reload is still bugged but… it’s fun for me to use.

Ye

I did purchase both g41 squads 2 days ago on Moscow.

Honestly so much fun I had to stock normal g41s on stalin.

It’s like 1 silver each and 3 bronze to max.

So good.

1 Like

How hard can it be to have a unified Axis tree?

I strongly agree with that opinion

There’s something about it that I prefer compared to the Czech semi. I’m not sure, but it feels much more accurate. That or I spam less while using it, so I aim better…

It’s no G43 (or the absolutely marvelous premium squad Gerat), but It never let me down before.

I really hope we get a list of every BR equipment will have… I’ll stock in everything accordingly to be ok in low, mid and high BR. Need the info tho…

G41 have less visual horizontal recoil you keep better the eye on the sigth

1 Like

That must be it. Underated lil marvel. love that semi.

1 Like

I can’t like gerat… I have it, it’s… Strange…gerat isn’t reliable. Just isn’t.

On other hand the g41 9 man premium on Moscow is so much better to play with. It’s all strange… Maybe placebo

But I m surprised how good g41 is, to a point that reload isn’t even an issue for me.

So so much fun.

G41>is2.

Imo. Ofc

2 Likes

Thanks!

What do you mean? You mean how hard to make a unified Axis tree?

I’m not interested in hipster rifles or captured weapons.

I think I’ll just stock up pistols at 1 silver while I still can.

And possibly mines, pouches or such.

1 Like

Do you need stock pistol? I have 40 pistol for faction thanks the old bronze order roulette