News for Battle of Stalingrad participants

Where’s the downvote button?

8 Likes

I mean, I expected those cheapskates to just give some unique profile avatar, a poster, or some name decorations. You know, worthless things.

But those worthless things would still be better than removed content as a “thank you”…

It’s to a point that… Oh God…
I believe EA or even Tencent are better than df/snail… and just writing this gives me nausea.

4 Likes

Quick Update:

• The T-34E STZ for gold order will stay aviable for now

• About the squad slots: Squad slots that you bought with gold will of course, be transferred. If you have bought multiple slots for different campaigns and would end up with more than it’s possible in the new meta, you will get compensated for those slots.

• Squad slots that came with the “Stalingrad - Full Access” pack won’t be transferred.

1 Like

If you have proper level, yeah. You can pile them up in Stalingrade campaign to have them later after merge even if you f2p. Some of that only obtainable if you bought access pack.

Ok but where are:
6 SLOTS
-75% upgrade discount
4x XP (it also let you grind Silver/Bronze olders faster)
4 star soldiers and weapons

Are you going to compensate anything? They were supposed to be there forever. Why are you taking those weapons from shop away for Full Access owners? It cost us 30 eur/usd and you only take our things away, yep we grinded stuff so it should be there but what if i want to buy more? Yeah i can’t.

10 Likes

Thanks

The question many have, is for those NOT having bought full access, but DID TRANSFER weaponry from other campaigns.

Example, Thompson from Tunisia to Stalingrad.

Do they get to keep them.

4 Likes

No, it doesn’t. Copy-pasted from store page: All experience, received in the battles is multiplied by 4 (accumulates with a premium account, while the speed of receiving soldier and weapons orders does not increase)

Wrong as f2p i have all of them
correction
you can buy them if you purchase them with stalingrad full access or if you have them from other campaigns you can simply transfer them if you match the required level

6 Likes

I just bough 6 breda and maxed them

Cause nobody know if those will be beasts at low br… probably better than Madsen in any case…

Madsen is better have less dispersion than breda

Fuuuuuuuu

:laughing:

Still. Breda are funny.

2 Likes

I stacked the m93 styr im going full BA with style once the merge drop :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So I just bought:
8x mp-741(r)
15x mannlicher 93 (I have A LOT, now.)
6x breda
8x tommy guns…

And I maxed all their stars.

Wow, thanks devs, your “thank you for your support” costed me a helluva lot, that I wouldn’t have had to spend if those were not going to disappear from tech trees!

Great “gift”! 10/10

10 Likes

I got 30 of them, now. It should be enough.

It’s my favourite rifle of the entire game. They are all maximum stars ofc.

Why in the world, did devs thought REMOVING them from the tech tree and shop after merge is a good idea, or even worse, a way to “say thank you”…

8 Likes

10 to 15seams a nice value

I stocked enough to fill squads worth of that weapon.

Captured ppsh will end up on tankers either way.

1 Like

Permanent in the Stalingrad campaign, not in the whole game. Once you unlocked all levels for both factions (which takes less than a week with x4/x8 boost), you fully used the bonus anyway. You still have several weeks to do that, until the update comes out. And get pre-max content while at it.

Again, only in Stalingrad campaign, that isn’t going to be a thing anymore.

They won’t be available in logistics after campaigns merge for anyone. So you have to obtain them now.

Ok…well…AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Why???why you cant just give us at least 1 slot for compensation?

2 Likes

If only we knew how many squads we can equip and use at the same time.

Since you guys don’t provide answers, we shooting blanks. Ain’t we…

2 Likes