News for Battle of Stalingrad participants

Oh look at that, duck just deletes comments unfavorable to this farce.

There’s NOTHING to

NOTHING at all that is

You just LOCK stuff away, milking playerbase to the very last second with this full. You give nothing.

Seriously what is there to be happy about?

You guys get more and more disgusting as time passes.

18 Likes

It’s pretty unfair that now we need to spend a lot of silver orders on buy soldiers almost max out, this weapons that are going to yo disappear as the German Ppsh… not fair, no more slots, this can’t be te compensated as they want to do…

1 Like

Let me give you an analogy so that developers understand how it looks from the outside.
You bought a car, but the sellers take it away from you.
But with generosity they offer to wash one of the wheels of the car, with the opportunity to keep it for yourself.

Guys, this is despicable.

14 Likes

You know, freedom of speach bundle costs 60$

12 Likes

I did buy it, a while back.

Regretting supporting such disgusting and greedy behavior now.

But I’ve bought my right to speak didn’t I?

12 Likes

True 100%, this is not fair, we spend money and we don’t ger any advantage for the thing that we paid for… get the weapons unlock, get us free slots, and some kind of bonus with the level of the soldiers…
This game will die if this new update change everything and makes everyone mad…

5 Likes

Hey there, the Pz.IV G have extra 30mm rolled homogeneous armor plate.

Pz.IV G

Pz.IV F2

3 Likes

Is g equal to h and. J?

To resume:

Community: -“damn, will we get anything for it? We bough something and you all take it away. A lil token of appreciation would go a great way, you know…”

Devs: -“We hear you! Not only we won’t give you ANYTHING, but we will LOCK stuff away to force ppl to buy full access till last minute! Rejoice!”

Community: -"…"

17 Likes

Can anyone please explain to me, to keep all those unique things, do i have to buy them now before the campaign gets removed? I already unlocked them, but i dont own many of them in my inventory. So:

Will i keep all the stuff i got in my inventory?
Or
Will i keep the guns unlocked in the techtree and i can buy them later on?

Literally not true. It just doesn’t please you. Most people are going to be fine with this. Not to mention, all the months of advantages you did have. The game was in BETA, you know what that means.

This, unless they change their mind and release more “exciting news” about that stuff being removed as well.

8 Likes

G is the equivalent of premium pz4 in Berlin. It benefits from added track armour, and was in fact real good in Stalingrad…

Thought I wonder if we don’t already have it elsewhere.

1 Like

My understanding, from further up, is you have to buy them now. YOu will also keep everything you have in your inventory. The Tech Tree will no longer have those items after the update.

1 Like

You’re correct)

So if i want to have 4 thompsons for the soviets later when the update comes out:

I have to buy the 4 thompsons with silver orders now before the update?
Or
I can buy them later when the update is released if i unlocked the levels now?

Sorry for that many questions, i dont want to miss that oppertunity…

Ohhh thanks

It only works like War Thunder for vehicles - if you got the tank, you keep it.
But with weapons you have to purchase as many units as you want for equipping your soldiers. So you have to do that before the update drops.

What is there to be pleased about? Are you dense?

Before this breaking news: everyone were guaranteed to be able to unlock stuff normally post update.

After “breaking news”: now some stuff gets locked away, forcing ppl to buy.

Why are you glad about NOT receiving anything, AND being restricted to boot? Seriously enlighten me.

5 Likes

Pz.IV F2: vanilla
Pz.IV G: up armored
Pz.IV H: better protection against HEAT ammunitions
Pz.IV J: cheaper version of Pz.IV H, no powered turret traverse, so slower turret rotation

1 Like