News for Battle of Stalingrad participants

The Thompson will keep on the tech tree, but no the German ppsh

Yes

1 Like

Ah damn now i have to waste all my silver orders just to make sureā€¦

1 Like

You need buy everything now because when armory merge this gun cant be buyed anymore

If you whant still use

• Ww1 Mannlicher as german
  • breda as soviet
  • Thompson as soviet
  • ppsh41 as german
2 Likes

It will be in the US tech tree.
If you want to keep Soviet one, you have to unlock and purchase it now.

I dont have that much silver orders left to get all of them now :frowning:

i suggest the ww1 Mannlicher and the mp717 because it become a rare german weapon after the merge

6 Likes

Why you cant make it to be a previous owner dedicated purchasable stuff?
In WT there are plenty of obsolete stuff and it works fine.

And you really mess up with ALL of you players, either F2P and paid players. Seriously? By letting neither of us get any benefit from it

2 Likes

I now got 3 bredas and 6 thompsons for the soviets and 8 ppsh for the germansā€¦ I had to stock up because they are collectors items later on :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Imagine, @gastanofrizzi ā€¦ Theyā€™re locking away one of the most beautiful rifle of the entire gameā€¦

Already had 18, gotta buy more now.

What a ā€œdealā€ā€¦

6 Likes

Getting items people who didnā€™t buy the pack have no access to.

I float just fine thank you

Iā€™m going to assume by ā€œeveryoneā€ you mean people who bought Stalingrad access. Given that, this special access is unsustainable for the coming model of the game. This is obvious, but if I need to cover it later I can.

You had to buy these ā€œlocked behindā€ weapons with orders anyway, did you not? Beyond unlocking the one free one with the limited access squads of course.

You receive access to items nobody else can get, and you keep all the ones you already have. Iā€™m not happy that in the future nobody else will have access to these restricted items, but this happens in many games in many ways so shrug exclusivity has value.

What I believe you need enlightenment on is the fact that A) the old Stalingrad access is impossible to reconcile with the new game system coming. B) you may be super upset, but many? Most? will not be. Maybe even ā€œmostā€ of the people who bought Stalingrad access will be upset, but when it comes to total numbers of the game this is a reasonable answer and will do the best for the game moving forward.

I have only buy some ww1 Mannlicher i already have sufficient of the rest, not im gonna use them but in any case

1 Like

Honestly, Iā€™d buy more. You can ALWAYS earn more in game currency. But CONGRATULATIONS on your collector items at any rate.

2 Likes

I would buy way more but i dont have any orders left sadlyā€¦ but i want at least 5 more ppsh and some mannlichers

Itā€™s my point, then why do you defend this all?

Who cares about exclusivity? Itā€™s not a gift, we already had those. They REMOVE things.

REMOVE.

Unless again, you pay.

And that makes youā€¦ happy?

6 Likes

So how many of those collector weapons should i stack? 20? 30? I bet i have like 15 of MP717(r) already. I canā€™t see Soviet Breda being any useful, unless they add market to Enlisted so we could sell them for gaijin coins.

8 more days until the 12th. YOU CAN DO IT.

I donā€™t own stalingrad, but I do own pacific. For us we lose access to auto 4 star troops and weapons. As the pack came with a ton of good Premium units and didnā€™t give anything else Iā€™m pretty chill about it. I used my huge stockpile of orders to buy a ton of troops and weapons for my future American army. So kind of like what you have to do, but just saving money in long run instead of exclusivity.

At any rate I seriously hope you get a ton of silver orders and spend them all on the unique stuff.

1 Like

Mah, 3 breda,4 thompson, 4 mp717 and 10/15 m93 are sufficient f2p can arm only 3 squad in any case

Which is a CRAPPY method. They try to make full access look more enjoyable by making it WORSE for those who donā€™t own it, instead of making it BETTER for those who own it. All stick, no carrot.

And to top it all, even if you own full access, you are going to have LESS than before. And yet, they have the audacity to call this great news.

6 Likes

Lots of people care. You donā€™t. But loads of other people do. This is born out across gaming, fashion, access, clubs ā€¦ hell almost every human endeavor.

You always ever had to pay for weapons with orders except for the one weapon you unlocked with your squadā€¦