New Weapons: Land Mines

AT guns are situational in a different way, because of the long build time and their vulnerability once constructed. They’re not so great in urban environments. Bazookas are better, though the gameplay is different - you have to purposefully tank hunt rather than defending or attacking an objectives.

I’m not a fan of AP mines at all, grenades, molotovs and explosion packs are enough, as well as all of the handheld firepower going around.

a realistic damage model is what many people choose Enlisted for. :slight_smile:

The blast wave and debris of the explosion will spread depending on the place of detonation, the thickness of the vehicle’s armor.

They will not necessarily destroy it, it all depends on the factors described.

4 Likes

Then why defend them?

I’m in favour of AT mines, not AP mines. If there has to be AP mines, have tripwire flares, the games are too large for explosive mines in infantry combat to be anything other than messy as hell

3 Likes

Oh wait I misread that. I thought you said AT. My bad.

I’m gonna push this question until you answer

As soon as we have something to tell about the maps, we will immediately arrange it as a beautiful diary of developers, put it in a frame made of precious woods and distribute it so that you will definitely not miss it.

And flooding is bad.

5 Likes

Mate if u want to play Game go play H&G, COD or Minecraft.

Me and I think a lot ppl want to play Enlisted because Devs said that they want to make a Large-Scale Military Simulator and that is why I was waiting for this game since 2016… I don’t want other Arcade Shit like H&G…

So please don’t say we want play a game not Simulator because Enlisted Simulator is it what im waiting for…

I don’t have problem with Asymmetrical War.

Why?

Because like said Keofox:
War is not fair!

For Example ok Soviets will got For Example: KV-2 but Axis have For Example: Ju-87.

And Ju-87 can destroy everything on the battlefield… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The game has always been advertised as realistic, not simulator. In gaijin’s world, those are not the same. Meanwhile, you are okay with stuff like the arcade marker for tanks, or the air resupply points for planes?

I can bounce this one right back at you:
If you want simulator, go play Post Scriptum, Squad, etc.
Or heck go play Steel Beasts, an actual simulator program used by various militaries to train their soldiers.

Well, if you are expecting Enlisted to be simulator, you are bound to be disapointed… people seem to be even against the idea so trivial usage of modeled landing gear.

The best possible outcome would be “realistic” aka hybrid in between.

4 Likes

Friendly fire for mines is definitely a good question.

I guarantee bots will go out of their way to find and jump on every mine on the map regardless of who set it.

5 Likes

when real life soldiers are GAMERS.

( it’s a joke, don’t blast me )

Yes I’m ok with resupply in air because game is in beta phase now so I don’t have problem with this now…

And here is post by Devs:

So no news regarding maps?

So you are going to release OBT with these godawful conquest maps???

guess what, devs lied to use about many things.

that’s life.

and i’m afraid for you, that this post is old. so not accountable.

because i remember in the old site being literally written:

" enlisted it’s not going to be simulative. after all, it’s a realistic game "
something similar, and i remember this part being at the bottom when the question was asking about destruction of houses.

back me up someone that actually remembers better.

cheers.

1 Like

Or use wayback machine.

tried, but didn’t worked for me.

or probably, i don’t know how to use it.

well I don’t either so eh

Someone did do it before though to prove this point.

And also if the game really was intended to be simulator, why would we have all these arcade elements?

there you go

I hope not… because if yes I’m done with Enlisted…

Sad…

I just don’t want play another Arcade FPS Shit…