New technologies and improved graphics

I love these changes. Flames on walls look quite nice, certainly better.

I hope this is the change where the flame jet stops looking like blurred neon-blue marshmallows at the nozzle. Waiting to see the flamethrower jet made beautiful again since the painful change from Stalingrad update.

2 Likes

They are waching

Have 1400$ saved up. Still saving. Going to build me a kick ass rig for this game beginning of 2024

3 Likes

Can tanks also flatten the edges of deep craters and finally escape them with this update?
Same question for the earthy edges of trenches, where tanks usually get stuck.

9 Likes

Improvements to the vehicle sound, soldiers animation, and working bipod/mounting please.

7 Likes

This is really great, but on the test server things seem a bit oversaturated and jagged eges no matter the setting I use. Feels like a sharpness filter that is too strong. Even tho I have no sharpness in options.

Also, the game really needs new animations, especially first person. Like when running with the gun in your hand. They are old and generic and puts a burden on the game making it look like a mobile phone port.

Made such a suggestion long time ago, My take on animations of this game...constructive feedback

7 Likes

This right here. The first person movement animations are STIFF

1 Like

This looks awesome guys, good work!

Get wrecked flat earthers

1 Like

I am so happy to have this wonderful technology, I couldn’t be more excited.

3 Likes

yeah you do tend to get them a lot for some reason lol, but thanks for always reporting them

1 Like

enlisted devs seems to absolutely hate animation development… unfortunately

2 Likes

no problem man even tho it interfere with my match im still gonna play the game

The current battlefield maps are so small that there’s absolutely no point in doing this when you can see them directly through the firelight
Nice environmental improvement ,still

3 Likes

What about blood and flesh wounds?
When will these look more real ?

If we gonna get graphic improvements, then make if more graphic.
Make it look like Quentin Tarentino movie so I can have a squad named inglorious bastards .

1 Like

Everytime you update the graphics, my Radeon vii gets anxiety.

The changes to flame effects on walls are a nice improvement.

2 Likes

Can we have Content?! The Merge will not bring the Veterans motiovation to play anymore!?!

Has the title for this update been mentioned yet? Not that it really matters but just curious.

Looks good. Does this also make some ground objects more destructible?

But it does! Now its about making the game playable again and not letting one side destroy the other. New content will come in the future

1 Like

@ChuchaDrucha @Keofox

These developments are great! I’m glad the graphics are getting updated. But like many others, may we please have an overhaul on animations and gore?

Examples.

Movement animations such as, exit and entry upon vehicles.

Idle animations: tank commander hatches, squad idle animations, player idle animations.

Death animations: while rag dolls aren’t necessarily an issue and at time funny, other players need to have an option to enable death animations.

Death animations examples: soldier holding neck from bullet wound, soldier falling the ground rolling in pain, soldier crawling after getting shot then dying, soldier falling to knees then face to floor after a shot to the head or chest.

Updated gore.

The current gore is not very good sorry.

Better gore examples: Soldier exploding into different parts after taking a bomb or tank shell. Head decapitating after a shot to the head. Soldiers yelling in pain. Visible shot wounds l, visible gore from the bodies, intestine brain etc. knifes and swords should puncture and decapitate limps and cause visible bleeding based on action used. Etc.

Losing limbs, such as arms and legs. This can add game play mechanics too. A soldier should be able to operate for a limited amount of time with one arm after losing an arm. A soldier should be able to operate after getting shot in the leg but with limited mobility and a limping animation.

Please consider

10 Likes