New mechanics for repairing armored vehicles

Yea but what you need to get through your thick head that you can’t only rely on AA, like you want, of course a single barrel AA isn’t gonna take down 5 bombers what a shit comparison, if your gonna cry about “planes OP” then do something about instead of crying🤷‍♂️not my problem you can’t fly a plane.

Or get the idea of “Current Single barrel AA are peashooter” through your head? Legit you are the mf started with a big mouth about “skill issue” then when I ask you to kill 5 bombers with the AA you pretend to forget the shite you just said, you got no balls that’s what I see

1 Like

Guess you can’t read either, I stated the old quad AA can kill 5 bombers while the new peashooter can’t, you brag about you can and told I have “skill issue” that funny

1 Like

Imagine taking such a personal offense in a video game forum of all places💀

I mean imagine someone telling other has “skill issue” but he forget he has no balls and can’t back that up in a GAME? That funny, which circus you escaped? Lmao

1 Like

Are you all better now? Might need some milk and cookies after such a tantrum.

Current AA sucks, there is no way to deny it.

4 Likes

Doesn’t suck to the extent he and grayparrot thinks it does, they both spout that you can’t even get a single kill with AA when that’s just a load of shit.

Is load of shite coming from a guy who btags about ut and cant even prove they can kill 5 bombers like the quad AA does

1 Like

I never once said I could kill 5 bombers with the current single barrel AA, learn to read, I said smart people use planes in those situations, your obsession over that one obscure piece of nonsense shows how garbage your argument is.

I had better chance to kill enemy plane with normal weapon than with the current AA

2 Likes

That’s funny coming from the guy who didn’t know how to read in the first place

1 Like

As a player, I think they don’t need to be OP.
There must be a middle ground.
I have used AA guns last couple of days and they did their job. Maybe I was lucky, maybe I did hit the right part of the plane, maybe the plane was already damaged, who knows…

Imo…
Not 1 hit kill, neither 191718 hits to kill.

Right now one can destroy a plane on a single pass. Does it need to be 1 hit kill? Does it need to demolish a wing on a single bullet? Imo as a player no they don’t need that. After all, solid Ap without explosive timer is still just Ap. Imo…

Either way, I will take a fighter any day of the week to fight against planes. And I will keep dying to AA guns on custom lonefighters vanilla matches. There are good AA gun users there. The best I would say.

3 Likes

I havent had much need to use AA guns, but when I do I still find them effective. Even if you dont kill the plane outright on their first pass, The damage is severe enough they will be crippled or slowly bleed out.

3 Likes

Yeah.

I would love to see more vehicles like gaz or pz1 from the events.

They sooo fun against planes.

2 Likes

Oh Ive got my panzer II and flak panzer lineup ready for merge!!!..being impatient I still take them out now, and the flak panzer is pretty effective lol (when its not being hunted by a t-34 :stuck_out_tongue: . Had a few suprised pe-3s when a flak panzer nails them lol

1 Like

I have managed to destroy a t50 once on a epic flank using pz2.

It’s still one of the best moments out of 5600 batles.

Pz2 > everything.

1 Like

Very nice! Panzer II is so fun. i got a t-34 once…but i cheated…flanked, got out and demo packed him. Then remounted lol. Thank god for tunnel vision

I get alot of kv-1s with my flame panzer this way too

1 Like

Also is that a new Particle effect? Im sorta lost between Warthunder and Enlisted but it looks new.

Infact…I dont really recall any on hit effects like that on tanks in Enlisted!! (probably because I cant see through smoke cloud after firing)…ughh, now I have to get home to check…

Then back to topic.
oh no franz our gun was blow to smithereens by 122mm gun.
Dont worry let me just get my wrench and wave it to guns direction and we’ll be good to go in matter of seconds.

1 Like