New mechanics for repairing armored vehicles

Well OP is a little different to " I hit a plane 8 times and then he done a lop and destroyed me with rocket"
Maybe i don’t know how to use them idk is possible, can someone tell me how should land my shoot here?

1 Like

Can we still able to fix them all at once? How many number of uses of toolbox this partial repairing will cost?

уже представил как снаряд проделал огромную дыру в танке а игрок своим гаечным ключём как то дыру будет задделавать . наверное гаечный ключ будет переплавлять

yeah are you dumb or what? you do understand that is for show huh? ur not gonna run around actual combat like that, in the mud, carrying all other equipment, getting shot at, sweating like pig, fatigue aching whole body.
Guy in clip is some badass stronger than average actionhero. Your not gonna see average Joe do that.
And even this guy will be burnt out and have serious shoulder damage after a while.
Then also this ain’t even the biggest heaviest AT Rifle, this a 2m 20kg Rifle, already bad idea to try doing what this guy pull of as a stunt, but we also have in-game Jap Type 97 AT Rifle weighing in at 50, which is just wrong, it had 4-man Crew assigned just to carry it, transported by horse in parts.
Weapons should be representated as supposed to be used, in this case AT Rifles not being used by superhuman Actionheroes

Quite sure you aint going to fix engine of tank that got hit by 122mm gun with wrench either.

Well the AT rifles are relatively shit tbh, especiatly in current situation without BR scaling.
Its pretty much just quality of life thing.
Much like tankers having magic wrench for insta repairs, rather than having to be towed / drive 30km to depot to get fixed.

I’m already seeing myself fix the tank throughout the match without even leaving the respawn, is your idea cool? Yes! Do you think anti aerea will be able to break down the planes? I can’t say about other campaigns because I play only in Normandy Axis, but change that anti Aerea with four pipes (German origin) and put one with just one cannon? Why not turn Enlisted into a War Thunder for plane players play with the infantry without being touched

Ppl are complaining it’s a nerff an tbh it probably is.
Lately I complain quite a lot but I’m very glad it is a nerff via mechanic and not via some arbitrary -10% to numbers.

2 Likes

And now lets make tank mgs be mgs again and not some weird quick overheating softairs.

And then we could also talk about those reload times for mag fed tank mgs

3 Likes