New mechanics for repairing armored vehicles

Who is us? You seem to be the the only one claiming night and day that AA is completely broken when it’s not, sure it’s been nerfed but they’re not unusable, can’t forget how many times you say that US planes are op and unstoppable when, again, everyone else knows they’re not, you just have major skill issues that you won’t confront.

2 Likes

I don’t want aimbot I want the old damage back

Imagine dday map… where allies could go back to the relative safety of those many, maaaany vessels, and axis could use some landing strip somewhere.

I’d really love that. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

The old as you could 1hit planes with rifle ?
Or what exactly ?
Or ~6months / year ago when AA literally did nothing to plane ?

So far ive mostly got planes down with 3-5 hits from AA which is fine imo.

tbh I wouldnt mind planes having ability to get repaired, especiatly if its done like in hng that required you to actually land the plane.

This to prevent situations when your both wings are shot off, engine is in blaze but just cause you managed to glide your burning rubble to resupply area you magically got your wings back.

3 Likes

The old damage that we had before they added this stupid spread mechanic

75mm HE is really potent.
I usually get 2+ kills with each shot.

… what spread mechanic, there’s been artificial spread for years…

3 Likes

This guy has no freakin idea what he’s talking about

2 Likes

Depends, with the current AA or with a plane?

Those Tiger player will be mad when they understand that they canon repair their while standing behind their tank.

Both. He’s never once mentioned trying to take them down with a plane and all he does is complain that using AA is a waste of time because he’d rather sit in the grayzone and camp in his tank.

1 Like

Except when you are a P38 or a P47D, which you have the best of every plane, you have dogfight capability, you have the ordance to team wipe and delete tanks and planes, the only thing those planes can’t do yet is capping point lmao

1 Like

Not inspired at all…

Using AA is a waste of time though, those dogshite doesn’t work in Normandy, using them is asking to get nuked by rocket, I am speaking from my seat of P47D, never seen a German AA took me down effectively compared to their planes

2 Likes

I (like most normal players) use fighters to take down P-47s in Normandy, using AA I’ve been able to take down one or two P-47s as well as A-20s too, AA is not the problem and that’s clear, moral of the story is if your gonna complain about fighters destroying you (especially when your grayzone camping) then you need to use fighters of your own to take down CAS instead crying about it.

1 Like

AA is the problem, I maxed Normandy Axis before AA was nerfed to single barrel peashooter, before 1 quad AA can shoot down 5 AI bomber, and 2 or 3 shot any planes, now those things are just useless, and good god I maxed Axis first before Ally, cuz now I can nuke anyone using those things I can get shot like 17 times and still flying with some smoke, thats just how bad they are

2 Likes

Issue was that people mostly didnt use them for/ against planes.

If I can down multiple planes with said “single barrel peashooter” and you can’t even down one, then it shows this whole thing is just a matter of skill issue.

Yes and no.

While it’s true p47 is the ultimate (for now) CAS machine that can hunt other CAS effectively, it’s bye bye if a decent axis pilot hops into a Messer…

As for p38 it’s such a bizzare hybrid, it’s a fighter, but got tank busting rockets, cannot duel Messer as well, but just well enough…

Normandy planes are savage. Some Berlin ones as well.

But those will probably all be end battle rating tier once the war thunder conversion is implemented. Other planes are very specialized, and while good pilots can have success with them, they’re often not enough to win a match (so parot’s issues are negligible.)

This game is like WT so tanks die in 1 hit, who cares about repairing it never happens.

4 Likes