New mechanics for repairing armored vehicles

This is correct

So we need real life to get more durable tanks?
I guess BF is realistic then.

Iā€™d argue that tanks are so much of a glass cannon, itā€™s not worth to support them as infantry.

Iā€™d say explosive packs are BS. Especially since we got TNT.
Imo they are neither good from realism or gameplay perspective. Itā€™s a very good thing they are being nerfed.

5 Likes

Im already seeing trouble for repairing tank parts which sits behind other components. Like transmission or engine. (Which are typically blocked by water cooler or tracks)

They should not have that luxury when they can bring so much death especially when it comes to the American planes and their rocket spam,

And we donā€™t have time to let the enemy go in for a second pass this game is too fast-paced it was slow pace sure but in a fast-paced game every second matters.

ā€œThey should not have that luxury because I donā€™t know how to shoot down a plane.ā€

Is what you mean.

1 Like

I could easily shoot them down before the changes and now itā€™s a troublesome problem and I donā€™t have time to sit there shooting at them when Iā€™m losing the objective

Sure if you disregard the fact that plane cant stay still and lock certain spots like tank can do.
If that is considered quite sure tank can wreck more havoc with HEā€™s while staying still than 1 plane can do on 1 pass.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what tank is supposed to do lay down suppressive fire or clear the objective or push forward but not like that matters when the enemies have so many ways to kill a tank

1 Like

I donā€™t play the Stug, but with the M4 for example, shooting the ground near enemies will get you one kill or maybe 0. shooting the same guy but directly hitting him will create a blast that kills all his squad.

1 Like

I donā€™t believe you are using Sherman and outcome is so poor. I do have 3 shermens and 1 m10 in my normandy setup. All HEs are pretty much efficient. And itā€™s even better after recent update.

Having fought in cities on a tank, the game isnā€™t THAT far off. Like I said, the stack of TNT seems stronger than Real Life, but the ranges you fight in this game are so close and the lack of teamwork for an average team, you are getting exactly what happens to tanks in close in fighting.

2 Likes

Well with your logic this repair thing is completely justified ?
After all
tanks can repair
planes cant
tank can wreck constant havoc
plane cant

:person_shrugging:

3 Likes

They can and for free :man_shrugging: just play them in Pacific :brain:

If we follow that lovely philosophy then give us back functioning AA guns or more devastating weapons to bring down planes then Iā€™ll have no problem

No time for it nor much intrest.
And doesnt exactly make them repairable in other campaigns.

Havent have any issues taking planes down with AA especiatly the player operated ones.
Fighters, sure due to speed arent as that simple task.

And tbh, these days you can down the plane with even LMG.

2 Likes

Just wait, lmao

1 Like

Because they havenā€™t messed with bullets from guns they ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ up anything doing with AA guns and that doesnā€™t stop an ace pilot and AA guns we have right now theyā€™re more of a waste of time.

And sure it works for you but why should a minority screw over the rest of us

Dedicated fighter planes.

Planes most dangerous predators, are other planes.

Thankfully, most planes are highly specialized. So a great CAS plane will do very poorly vs dedicated fighters. Conversely, fighters are really bad at ground support (they got a lil better vs tanks last patch).

And letā€™s not forget the most important: rendering distanceā€¦ Itā€™s soā€¦ sooooo bad in Enlisted, you canā€™t strafe effectively because you start seeing infantry at 500m and belowā€¦

Yeah. Planes arenā€™t that bad. When you learn to fly with them ā€œwellā€.

2 Likes

I guess I havent confronted ace pilot then.
Eitherway so your suggestion is to improve AA due to few good pilots ?

If weā€™re now talking about some actually good player wrecking absolute tools, thats entirely separate subject which cant really be fixed by granting everyone aimbot.