New Graphical Improvements

FNAB
old:

Spoiler

new:

Spoiler

It was hard to capture similar images with exact lightning condition since something was different about sun and clouds. But anyway i’m liking new lightning it makes guns seem to be less blue (remember BF3?) and have more natural colours with details being instantly recognizable to the eye with additional depth that always been there.

3 Likes

I like the after better. You wouldn’t want super shiny metal in real life.

I’m not sure, but I would think the after picture would require less processing.

Either way, the only thing that really matters is how well the sights are implemented because that is the thing you are looking at the most.

wierd on the first photo it seem the reflection is worst with the change and on the cave you just add a torch so just the image with FXAA has a visual upgrade

No, please wait for the other weapons to be replenished

Agree, but the question is what is more realistic? I have no idea how specific surfaces are reflecting light.

New stuff will be announced before the major update is released. The graphical improvements here (and everything else on the dev server released earlier this week) are part of the minor update coming very soon™. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

new MP40

enlisted_2024-08-29_14-59-00

2 Likes

Nah, they will lock new content behind another FOMO grindy event.

1 Like

Look worst than the old

@MajorMcDonalds is the monthly event going to come Soon™️ or Very Soon™️?

3 Likes

GI can indeed look very spectecular:

Graphics improvements are always welcome :smiley:

5 Likes

For a moment I thought it was BFV. Nice. :heart:

2 Likes

The color of the sand needs to be toned down from hard orange

to pale yellow/white.
It looked better a year ago (don’t mind the bugged soldiers, only the sand color - it was the only old Pacific beach screenshot I found)

In reality, sand on Japanese beaches looks more white, like this:

10 Likes

We’re waiting on some final changes and additions, but should be Quite Soon™. :blush:

4 Likes

old:
new:
enlisted_2024-08-29_15-11-37

new SVT/AVT looks a bit too saturated while rest of the guns look better.

2 Likes

What happened here? lol

2 infantry squads (or more) stuck in a paratrooper falling animation after spawning. Looks like it sometimes happens in a heat of a banzai charge :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

So if I rate it on an ordinal scale Soon™️-Quite Soon™️-Very Soon™️. Got it Major. Thanks.

4 Likes

Is “Quite Soon™” sooner than classic “Soon™” or not?

We are yet to see Japanese or US assault engineers.
Also all factions want paratroopers with swappable weapons.

Most certainly “Quite “Soon™”” is sooner

7 Likes