New Graphical Improvements

very very soon™ = tomorrow

I’m in love with new new look of the STG

4 Likes

Want something good this time around. The radio artillery was good. But it feels a bit gimmicky. Want something with a bit more utility like an armoured APC for the Soviets and the Japanese.

1 Like

looks really good

a bit of a shame however, that the " wet " metal seems to go away in the winter.

personally, it felt like a good touch.

2 Likes

King Tiger 10,5cm and Me 262?

4 Likes

what’s the difference cant quite tell beside the partial reload?

sure why not maybe the para as well

anyway im dead tired and gloomy today so my opinion is mostly in the negative

2 Likes

I was really sad when we got the T-34-100 instead of the T-44-100. What a shame! Lol. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I hope you get your spirits up in no time.

2 Likes

Reflections got changed and different part of the gun look much better with different colors that pop up rather than getting lost.

2 Likes

old ppsh

new ppsh

4 Likes

so it just shinier? at least that what im seeing

1 Like

No it doesnt, the new reflections look much better and more realistic. The old ones made metal look like glass.

2 Likes

When will you start showing information about the Major Update?, Since I am excited to be able to use a Jagdtiger and the MG42 with the 250 Ammo belt and its 1800 Rate of Fire

MP3008
old:

Spoiler

ApplicationFrameHost_2024-08-29_14-46-57

new:

Spoiler

It should come with the E-75 neu y el E-90

1 Like

FNAB
old:

Spoiler

new:

Spoiler

It was hard to capture similar images with exact lightning condition since something was different about sun and clouds. But anyway i’m liking new lightning it makes guns seem to be less blue (remember BF3?) and have more natural colours with details being instantly recognizable to the eye with additional depth that always been there.

3 Likes

I like the after better. You wouldn’t want super shiny metal in real life.

I’m not sure, but I would think the after picture would require less processing.

Either way, the only thing that really matters is how well the sights are implemented because that is the thing you are looking at the most.

wierd on the first photo it seem the reflection is worst with the change and on the cave you just add a torch so just the image with FXAA has a visual upgrade

No, please wait for the other weapons to be replenished