New currency

What about the ability points? Are we still getting handicapped soilder? Or they are all have full ability points?

Randomization of soldiers stats will stay.

1 Like

So what you mean is we still need to check soilders for disabled? like we still have to check if the solider is 18-18-18 or 16-16-16?

4 Likes

Really?

finally some good news and finally maxing out the soldiers won’t cost a useless fortune

???

Those are the Conversion rates, of already earned orders.

Not gains per xp rates, after everything is converted to a single currency. Especially since weapons and soldiers order had different drop rates. What will the unified GAIN, in new currency per xp rate will be?

“Try reading. It helps.”

Here’s James answer to it. He understood immediately what I talked about:

(The rates, aren’t given yet.)

1 Like

I like it overall, however it is unclear the price of upgrading weapons as, currently, different ‘tiers’ of weapons, 4 Stars, 5 Stars, and 6 Stars, cost different amounts for their 1, 2, and 3 star upgrades, with 6 star weapons, even with 40% discount, costing 10, 20, and 39 Bronze orders (or 69 total) to fully upgrade 1 6 star weapon. It’s unclear how this is supposed to work in the new system, or are we to assume they are essentially normalizing all weapons, regardless of ‘tier’ to the same cost to upgrade? As in a Kar98k costs the same to upgrade as an STG44.

If that’s the case, okay, although it wildly ‘raises’ the bar for new players to upgrade in contrast to veteran players who will have stocks of silver and lots of good squads to more rapidly acquire it. And this game already has a serious seal clubbing problem.

It’s not the case. Different tiers of weaponry have different prices.

What about weapon (player) selling price?
Currently we have 4 star weapon at 4 bronze return.
Will you increase the selling price?
Since weapon cost a lot more in the future.

4 Likes

You will see it on test server.

3 Likes

Same for selling soldiers. Since buying new soldier cost so much more.
You will increase the compensate/price of player dismissing soldiers, Right?

1 Like

I just want to kown one questions.Has there been any change in the conversion of XP?
We konw in current verison one silver weapon card need 25000xp to get,one silver soldier card need 50000xp,bronze weapon and soldier need 6000xp and 3000xp.
Is it too hard for beginner to buy weapons or soldier ,making game more unbalanced?

3 Likes

Beginner weapons costs less in current enlisted and new one, so there is no issues about it.

But then what rewards you would get in battle? Imagine getting this on your screen when someone uses your ammo box:
Building assist +0.004
Building assist +0.004
Building assist +0.004
Eliminated PhlyDaily +0.015
Eliminated PhlyDaily +0.015
Vehicle destroyed +0.15

You would get a lot of zeroes anyway, just in a different place - during intense in-battle gameplay. Plus the commas. What’s the point?

1 Like

I’m waiting for the new rates as well.

It’s bound to be different, because we will use a single, combined currency.

Will the rates reflect the soon to be ancient soldiers drop rates?
Will it reflect the harder to obtain weapons drop rates?

Or a mean between the 2?

When I’ll know this rate, I’ll be able to decide for myself if the new economy is good for everyone, for veterans only, or not.

But these are the in-game points (score). At the end of the match the score is somehow converted to XP and bronze / silver orders.

Score =/= new currency

1 Like

Battle scores are not directly translate into tickets
Also even current silver/bronze will have to accumulate to next battle if you do not reach full 25k XP.

1 Like

Too many 00000000000000 will make the game feels extra cheap

3 Likes

At current conversion price.
I’m gonna see over 5 Million silvers…
like 5,011,900

3 Likes