New class: Guerrilla

exactly you will see a mad lad charging in with a sword or an axe

Btw he can’t mine the rally just place tnt and wait someone to spawn

They cannot equip ap mines?

(But anyway, I planned to surround a rally with 5x tnt, if found)

200w (10)
z8z0a

Because big explosions. If it’s with manual input it’s fine, imo.

2 Likes

What complaining ? :sleeping:

They literally add new untested mechanics (spawn-campers) without proper testing and even without any consultations with player-base. Only because some players were constantly demanding a new tool to combat grey-zone tanks and Gaijin decided to make a profit from their lack of skills.

They can but just by equipping tnt they can use 5 tnt, equipping mine would always give you 1 mine

1 Like

Is it really completely untested?

Why don’t you ask alphas if they did :thinking:

i am not saying that guerilla are OP, i am just saying that they are toxic. yes 3 assaulter squads will be more effective in most games, but guerillas will be toxic in games where one side has big advantage. do you think that having class that is waiting for you in front of spawn good for game? i equalize it with planting mines on rally points in terms of contribution to healthy gameplay.

2 Likes

nah i feel like it 1 anything and 4 tnt but we have to wait to actually see it first

Isn’t more toxic than put a tank in front of the enemy spawn I was usually do this in the past, overall is the Same one side battle are one side battle and partisan wouldn’t make the worse than as they are

1 Like

:point_up:

2 Likes

Good idea :+1::crown:

1 Like

im like non believer i will believe when i see it

2 Likes

yes, tank spawn camping is also toxic and they should have fixed maps where it is possible. i would rather that they introduce less toxic elements in the game and fix the ones that already exist, rather than introduce more of them.

1 Like

Keep it on-topic. Take your disagreements to the PM system.

1 Like

(Lokal will need tea. This topic makes him work a lot… Sorry Chap :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

I would suggest an option of more spawn points for both sides to prevent exploiting the class. Where we have 2 spawns for infantry and 1 for vehicles another will be needed. Most cases will result in camping chokes and ai pathing since many players are familiar with map layouts.

1 Like

I drink way too much tea already…

3 Likes

Don’t we all…

It’s actually a good thing coffee or tea (or any food) is forbidden in the lab where I operate… because my heart would have burst by too much consumption by now.

1 Like

Spawn-campers are intended to be used by people who dont know how to use a plane / mortar / kamikaze-plane / AT-cannon. Alpha-testers are those kind of people ?

Average Enlisted player is not the same as average good player.

why cant we just have something like this ?

I miss it so bad :sob:

3 Likes