New class: Guerrilla

We continue to tell you about the new additions of the upcoming major update. With it, a new class of soldiers will join Enlisted – guerrillas!

The soldiers in these squads have a difficult task – to sow the seeds of chaos in the ranks of the enemy through sabotage and ruin all their plans. Although guerrillas often prefer to stay in the shadows, they do not hesitate to meet the enemy face to face.

Behind enemy lines

The most important and distinctive feature of the new class is their ability to enter most of the enemy’s battle area without time restrictions. The only areas that remain off-limits are the infantry and vehicle spawn zones.

It’s also worth mentioning that the overall mission boundaries for guerrillas remain unchanged - like all other classes, they cannot stray too far from the main battlefield.

You can never have too many explosives

Guerrillas can take significantly more TNT charges into battle - as many as five! With them, they can set up elaborate ambushes and fight tankers who think that staying outside the general battle area will save them.

Please note: This feature only works if you equip a TNT charge in their Mine slot.

What was yours is now ours

Guerrillas have a special ammo pouch in which they carry ammunition for a wide variety of weapons: when you pick up a weapon, you get full ammunition for it.

This class feature will help you countless times in completing combat missions behind enemy lines.

Pre-order bundle: “Guerrilla Warfare”

Be among the first to try out the new class when the update is released! The bundle includes two premium guerrilla squads with captured weapons for the USSR and Germany!

Purchase the bundle before the major update is released to receive exclusive pre-order bonuses: a portrait and a nickname decorator.

If you’re playing Enlisted on console, you can get these bonuses by purchasing one of the squads within 14 days of the update’s release.

EnlistedCM-1781_bonuses

Soviet guerrillas with MP-40 (USSR, BR II)

Soviet guerrillas operating in occupied territories actively used captured German weapons, including the MP-40.

In the forest and rural areas where guerrillas operated, the MP-40 was convenient for close combat, ambushes, and sudden attacks on German columns and garrisons.

Volkssturm with PPS-43 (Germany, BR II)

A significant number of PPS-43s fell into enemy hands and were actively used by Volkssturm units towards the end of the war.

Due to its compact size, light weight and reliability, the PPS-43 was excellent for sabotage operations, such as ambushes on retreating units and Allied patrols.

Additionally, this new soldier class will be featured in the upcoming “Reinforcements received” event. Plus, all countries will have access to it through research.

Go to the Store!

60 Likes

We are so back

21 Likes

So how does it work in detail?
From what I take:

• they can enter into enemy zone up to their spawns (but not into them)

• if they cap a guy, they can take their weapon and get full ammo

• and get extra 4 TNT if they equip it before battle

Do they spawn the same as normal infantry, meaning you have to fight through to behind, or do they get any new spawns exclusive to them?

6 Likes

Seems like this is the answer to greyzoning tanks

14 Likes

Paras in research tree when?

37 Likes

This is so BS.

24 Likes

Check the announcement more closely please.

15 Likes

One of a number of them, indeed.

Rather than restricting players, there are a number of attempts to solve the issue through other methods. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is the new class can be kill by allies or not considered their nature?

I must mention.

The German guy has an eyepatch. He’s therefore obviously a pirate.

I request that event Japanese guys (I guess they will come as events?) Be ninjas.

Thank you.

28 Likes

great, a new class for spawn camping… at least it should shut up people about grey zone camping…

7 Likes

Can they change weapons?

Weird question, but they obviously cant get teamkilled

5 Likes

Looks like Gaijin Entertainment has something against the French ! How do you drop a Guerilla Pack and forget the French Resistance ! The OG guerilla fighters ? Coincidence ? I think not ! :triumph:

8 Likes

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :eyes: :thinking: :eyes: :eyes: :memo: :upside_down_face:

21 Likes

they are not OG guerilla fighters…

3 Likes

Given that it seems USSR Guerrillas will be sort of like Partisans and the Germans the Volksturm, I wonder what the Allies/Japanese will be. Maybe like OSS operators for the US or SAS British? (these are special forces though so might not fit the Guerilla theme) What would Japan be though?

1 Like

I wish we could choose to play this squad exclusively in Berlin campaign. Is there a way for the campaign choice to actually come back?

12 Likes

But

It’s a bit confusing. Where exactly can this new class venture?

Thanks!

9 Likes

I think they should have +1BR.
Guerrilla that have more firepower than normal rifleman is strange.

4 Likes