New class: Guerrilla

Anyone still remember the old event silenced sten and mp40 squads? If guerrillas can enter the enemy line, I don’t see why spec ops and recons can’t have the same feature, same for paratroopers.
Also, learn from the old event squads. Guerrilla squads need to have at least one at gunner. Partisans and volkssturm without panzerfaust? Think about it.

17 Likes

The perfect allied Guerrilla! Since America and the UK were never fighting on their own soil, this makes much more sense!

Germany and USSR getting the good stuff again

Also, all tank mains that don’t have a pair just quit

2 Likes

In the enemy’s battle area
But for example, when you spawn and the greyzone is close to you, you’ll just die like normal when going in it

1 Like

Plus, all countries will have access to it through research.

Wow you’re adding a new class to the tech tree alongside another FOMO event!

Finally!

30 EUR

lol

The ability of being able to roam the previous battle zone is not worth 30 EUR lmao.

3 Likes

The most known of WW2 at the very least. if you want to be picky !

Remember on the roadmap we announced a “preferred maps system” coming in the future as per the developer Q&A and roadmap - you’ll be able to have some more choice when it’s released. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

So “enemy battle area” and “greyzone” are different things?

Do you mean for enemy battle area, the area between the enemy spawn and the current cap zone?

2 Likes

Mans really gonna forget the Native Americans like that

1 Like

i was getting worried that they were pushing this game into p2w territory with locking game affecting mechanics till i read

1 Like

Yep

2 Likes

It’s a game about WW2 lol

im so glad that my enemies are forced to spend money to stop me from camping in the grey zone, a lot of players dont have time commitments to finish events

9 Likes

no, we have jobs and money to spend x)

3 Likes

I see, so this new class can go where other regular classes can go then, there’s no difference here?

Does that mean instead that THEIR SPAWN POINT is different?

I believe everyone here thinks these guys can roam freely in enemy grey zone…

2 Likes

This only makes sense if they can’t carry a explosives pack.

I was just questionned that because It could add layer of stealth needed to play that squad

I think its to combat the enemy tank greyzone camping

these two squads are used for combat behind enemy line, so will they funcation the same after this update?

26 Likes

Nah the Polish are

1 Like