New class: Guerrilla

So the tech tree and event version of this sqd are also restricted to 4 ppl?
What are the perk points going to be?
Can we equip them with different weapons? @MajorMcDonalds
@Euthymia07

perhaps, now, hand over your $30 USD if you would like to purchase the anti-greyzone DLC

3 Likes

No

2 Likes

Well the difference is that they won’t die due to the greyzone timer, since the enemy’s battle area is in the greyzone, but they won’t be able to run 10km away from the map without dying

2 Likes

I love the bush squad for the german is better than the soviet get with as-44

No different I guess
Commandos are not guerrillas

guerilla warfare was used for thousands of years and name guerilla got its name from peninsular war where it was used against french. even in ww2 yugoslav partisans had most effective guerilla warfare against germans.

US and Japan are getting their own Event squads post update, read the post more carefully before opening your mouth.

So the area for defenders that isn’t gray zone for them but is for attackers. That extra 120 yards beyond the 20-50 yards past objectives you can’t enter

1 Like

Thanks! It’s something I’ll have to try out.

Basically it means the grey zone for them is larger than usual. But still exists, only further.

1 Like

Great, can we also reconsider time restrictions on long range support classes like snipers and mortarmen that get smoked out of the most tactically effective areas? Example: Dominant Height (Battle of the Bulge) - grey zone pushing infantry from the cover on the top of the hill, that allows direct fire at capture zone, out onto the mountainside where they get picked off like chickens

So how it will be working for the tech tree variant for weapon, it would get our weapon in other nation armory like for the japanese they can pick thompson or in the armory of the nation we played?

Polish > french

2 Likes

keep coping x)

1 Like

Huh? I read the post carefully I was just saying the idea of the French Resistance as a Guerrilla class seemed like a great idea.

2 Likes

TT will likely be completely normal for loadouts

Well, there were American Indians fighting in WWII…

It’s also a feckin cool name tbh.

4 Likes

You’re the french simp

They can go much deeper into greyzone without dying, just not directly on top of spawns

1 Like

womp womp :wink:

1 Like