New class: Guerrilla

No I mean can i change the smgs with different smgs on the premium squad ? :smiley:

You cannot…

BUT the second weapon slot is supposedly open and you can equip other smgs, or shotguns

1 Like

Wish premium squads would let you switch the primary and secondary weapons, I feel like they would sell more that way too. That way lower BR premium squads could still be relevant.

2 Likes

Amen to that.

The same think as Soviets paratroopers, but for all premium squads. Their premium weaponry would only be usable by them, but they’d have the opportunity to equip any class specific weapon available…

That’d be dreamy

2 Likes

I would be much more likely to buy something like the sten mk3 premium squad if I could equip them with a m1 garand or SMLE in the primary slot and have the sten in the secondary slot for close range!

1 Like

Ohh so i can put another smg on the second slot amazing that’s what i wanted to know if i can put BR V SMG :smiley:

1 Like

BR1 Italian Mafia Lupara guerrillas when?

4 Likes

Hey, we forwarded this issue to the devs!

3 Likes

Speaking of issues I still have way worse FPS after recent updates.

Cheers James, I am sure it will be resolved shortly, once cause understood

Exactly!

In theory your Soviets partisans could use a ppsh41 in the second slot (or a Kiraly for axis ones)

What I’m not certain of, is if the new class can use assault rifles :thinking:

1 Like

Can’t any soldier that can use a SMG take an assault rifle? Like couldn’t you give medics assault rifles too?

I would presume not, only because were talking about concealed weapons… :thinking:

On the other hand sawed off weapons etc would be a good fit.

Most dangerous mix I could think of is 4x LAD / Conders in the grey zone. Most other lineups are quite manegable to handle.

PS what I really hoped for this squad is ability to use your own choice of enemy weapons in a partisan unit, for example putting Zk383s in a French resistance squad or gold order weapons across nations. Still one can dream…

2 Likes

No, not everyone.

I think the rider class cannot (must verify this)
But both pilot classes, AND tanker class, who can use smgs, cannot equip assault rifles.

Maybe there’s also such restriction on the new class too, I dunno yet

1 Like

if they can use ppsh 41 i think im gonna buy them

1 Like

They can :smile:

@Euthymia07 confirmed somewhere up

2 Likes

They were confirmed to have 2nd slot with SMG/shotgun availability by helpers high up in thread.

2 Likes

One benefit of this new squad type seems to be the number of possible nations as partisans. They can keep adding new nations every three months for two years at least. Resistance is not futile. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

while these are great I still find it very stupid that you continue to lock paratroopers behind a paywall, despite saying you “learned” from that

2 Likes

I think you can give medics ARs now, but you didn’t used to be able to. APC drivers and Tankers can only take SMGs though. It would makes sense to me that Guerrillas could only take SMGs or Bolties into battle. Paras too if they ever stop dragging their feet and add them to the TT.

2 Likes