New Battlefield - Rzhev

Huh, I think you’ve missed the context.

Yes, it’s going to be copypasted. But there was chance we would have to pay for those copy pasted uniforms again. Because it could easily be just seperate customization preset.

3 Likes

This one looks very good! Kinda like a mix of Moscow and Bulge to be exact, and besides, it’s been quite sometime since we got a Soviet campaign.

Hopefully Japan gets a new campaign next, they really need it, the pacific has become quite boring and monotonous.

4 Likes

The question is, if the map becomes larger, does it means that average KPM and SPM become lower? Which means it is more difficult for players to complete their tasks.

screenshot is fine.

But disappointed about the map size and shape. :sweat_smile: It looks small

It looks like a field battle map of the city like Berlin or Stalingrad.

Players can’t attack cities from the south and north? It’s like an out-of-sync map boundary in Assassin’s Creed

If this square is whole map.

Not good as moscow winter does

4 Likes

here we go V has arrive

What’s the point of going into such historical detail and recreating the locations if you destroy it by allowing IS-2 and Tiger 2 in a battle that ended in spring 1943?

Just why?

Another major disappointment.

(truth hurts huh)

5 Likes

You are just deliberately spamming at this point.

5 Likes

The cities are good but more maps such as oasis or fortified district pls

1 Like

From the pics it looks much like Moscow. But I’ll wait until actually playing it before judging.

Good thing it shares uniforms with Stalingrad though. That’s the way to go.

1 Like

The attacking side is likely to be very unhappy.
I hope the street battles in the urban area can make up for this. (I like street warfare, such as Stalingrad and Berlin)

Map shows open spaces and dense urban area; everybody wins :ok_hand: :vulcan_salute: :handshake:

1 Like

You must not be pretending that this is not the same building.

… and yes, the layout of other structures on the official screenshot is

/

I hope the attacker’s route will not be the even same downhill.

As we can already foresee the construction of Pak 40 ATs across the river and firing to the other bank of the map.

1 Like

Hey I missed the last event due to my console breaking. Will you guys be doing it again next year so I can get those rewards?

aw man, we used to have the problem that when we put white winter uniforms on the soldiers in moscow for the white winter moscow map, we could spawn in orange autumn moscow and stand out like a clown.

same goes for white winter stalingrad and autumn stalingrad…

…so now we have the same problem for rzhev… :confounded:

1 Like

A patch where we get nation specific and heavy AT/AA emplacements for high BR battles would be

VERY WELCOME

9 Likes

Is the same but copied in the new map, you must be already noticed same building layout in different map

I don’t mind copy pasted assets as long as every major update will introduce new map.

1 Like

We all already know this, reusing assets to make maps is quite common but it should not be overdone.

1 Like

Then how copy and paste you pointed out could be described as

, which was exactly put under that screenshot?

This we got enough guns and vehicles. We need more new maps. They should make a system where they give modders rewards for making new and unique maps and reward them with gold or premium squads or something

1 Like