New Battlefield - Rzhev

This is good actually a conquest map with more cap points it would be very fun to play

4 Likes

New maps but I’ll still somehow always get Stalingrad

Oh that looks neat! A mix of urban, with large open spaces, I like it!

2 Likes

I am afraid it’s going to have its own customization preset. Just like Battle of the Bulge has its own.

2 Likes

Hey @Shiivex you think I still got time for the bundle? Was on the fence about it and I’m at work atm (tell me it doesn’t release today and bundle stop being on sale…)

looks great! almost need an event just running that map so we can appreciate it!

Birth Grove (Assault)

It uses the stalingrad uniforms
IMG_2686

12 Likes

Nice to see more maps for every battle rating!
It is still quite sad that I’ll probably never see Tunisia again as I always play my highest possible BR.
Would be nice to maybe have some event or such where we can temporarily enter maps that don’t belong to our BR.

1 Like

Birch grove is in the Moscow region

pretty sure he was talking about how it look similar to the moscow mission (even i see it almost identical)

Keyword: almost

2 Likes

Aside from the Battle of Rzef, will a new map on the Western Front come out this dev?

Thank God, you can hardly imagine how happy that made me.
yukari-akiyama

2 Likes

Can’t argue with the map quality
Could we also get accurate western / pacific map in the future too :pray:

5 Likes

the meat grinder is here

1 Like

Wow, I definitely didn’t expect that! What a great news.

When can we use the 57 mm ZIS-4 gun as a deployable weapon? This one is on Rzhev as a memorial, overlooking the Volga river.

7 Likes

Its winter maps, so they will just copy-paste anyway.

it… does look moscow. but it’s not inherently a bad thing.

with that being said, looking forward.
it presents some nice building that modders will certainly love.

personally, i like this new way of presenting a map with the chart map:

jolly work.

not sure if there’s more to it as it appears small, or it’s just the preliminary battles and further will be added etc, but again, looks really great :+1:

thank you.

i truly mean it.

3 Likes

Holy shit.

This has been in development for years? I saw those assets (dam and the grain elevator) years ago!

This also looks very similar astetic wise how i wanted my “odesa” map to look. Awesome!

5 Likes