Unused Content

In this topic i want to list every CRSED/Unused content in the game.

sovmil_caponier

It’s from CRSED. I have recreated it, it’s almost identical to the CRSED version:

sovmil_missile_building

Again it’s from CRSED’s siberia map.

I also started to recreate it in Enlisted, but it’s a much larger task than the previous one, still WIP

Grain Elevator

Not used anywhere afaik, suits moscow campaign best:

russia_watermill_a

Not used anywhere (Neither in enlisted nor in CRSED) again, suits moscow campaign best

garden_hedge_maze_pavement:

It’s from CRSED. Have fun placing hundreds of hedges on the pavement.

plaster buildings:

Several plaster_xxx assets. No idea where they were used

soviet_village_xxx

Scenery buildings. Already has windows, door, but they are all static. I found it inside hd_russian_village_winter.bin

moscow_dam

Unused content; Looks very nice and it’s customizable (well the length of the dam i mean)

russia_hydropowerplant

There are many more but those were used for mainly debugging or testing

10 Likes

cool buildings

1 Like

There are also soviet urban buildings that would fit sgrad but are unused

1 Like

i really want to fight on a dam like idk why but i would love to fight on the dam you know the top is flat and inside is hollow? idk what inside a dam look like tbh

i really want to fight on a dam like idk why but i would love to fight on the dam you know the top is flat and inside is hollow? idk what inside a dam look like tbh

2 Likes

what do you dont get from that? the top is “mostly” flat and idk what inside look like and no im not a native english

there is no inside its a simple structure:

that is not the type of dam i talk about that is something i would call a bridge
im talking about hover dam style of dam
oh and it doesnt help that my knowledge of dam is from fallout new vegas