New battlefield - Ardennes

Call that veteran priviledge lmao

You are joking right?

No seriously, are you joking, or do you simply not understand what cost efficiency means?

You have to be joking, how can you understand Germany had fuel shortages yet think the Tigers, notoriously fuel-hungry tanks, are the best choice for them?

2 Likes

I’m still confused AF trying to sort out my 800 or so “old toys” - haven’t got any brain space for anything new!!

But maybe Jumbo 76 and T-26?? :wink:

Ah I see. Nevermind then.

I thought I had the same issue until I realized one of the guys we were playing with had a Thompson on one of his tankers that kept sending us to high tier hell

Burma pls

2 Likes

I would also like to see China added in

1 Like

Great, a new map, which I cant play when I choose to! smh

This is the dumbest decision ever in the history of this game.
Linking battle ratings to maps…completely insane.

8 Likes

Yep Moscow is exclusive to the lowest BR which is fun to play only as OP Soviets. That also got broken new premium paras that can carry 30 Panzerfausts 100 into BR1-3. If you ever question yourself if they are playing their own game answer is NOPE

9 Likes

I have seen the MG conders in Moscow a few minutes ago. As i said before, we are the testers and they don’t care about our opinions, game should have get a few tweaks in a LOT of aspects before this desperate move to “attract and keep” more players.

2 Likes

Then by some miracle matchmaking bugged. I’m forced to play Stalingrad in 80% of my matches it’s just dreadful.

3 Likes

I am using BR3, playing with Germany Axis and getting all the maps except Pacific of course.

1 Like

Yea I also experience this as Russian br3 look before you say it the match I got was clearly br1-3 but somehow br4+ equipment were found so yea

Completely sensible you mean - it would create at least a little bit of meaning to the game again!

4 Likes

be max out br3 player and quit every time you see br4-5 map,

you’ll stomp lower br mostly,

people WILL exploit that.

don’t have enough hearts for all of this :heart:

Take my annoying notification :heart:

1 Like

:ice_cube::ice_cube::large_blue_circle::green_circle::red_circle: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::scarf::ribbon::gift: :bamboo: :sparkles::santa::sparkles: :bamboo: :gift: :ribbon::christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree::christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :bamboo: :evergreen_tree::red_circle::green_circle::large_blue_circle::ice_cube::ice_cube:
Image result for A gift of Todd Howard just saying it just works
:ice_cube::ice_cube::red_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle::evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :santa: :scarf: :candy: :clinking_glasses: :beers: :candy: :ribbon::gift: :bamboo: :gift_heart: :ribbon: :gift: :gift: :bamboo: :mate: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :red_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle::ice_cube::ice_cube:

10 Likes

It’s not valentine day just yet.

Please use :christmas_tree::santa::mrs_claus::mx_claus::gift: for the sake of my immersion.

11 Likes

Nah this is just like how we merge holiday

1 Like

I ran out of hearts but fine

finally finished are you happy now @Conscript_Joe

1 Like