New battlefield - Ardennes

Cool map. Wonder when I’ll randomly get to play it.

13 Likes

Ha! GIF - Ba Dum Tuss Jokes Gotcha - Discover & Share GIFs

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

It’s a wild guess but my guts tell me Burma will come with the split of common wealth nations from the current USA kitchen sink

1 Like

1 Like

Hello everyone, for me the Ardennes will have br 4 and 5

Because of course ther were no US troops fighting in Burma…

Yeah thats very likely. Hopefully they add italy when they do that too. I think that will help with balance a lot as well

3 Likes

The main issue is the british troops in the current pacific maps

1 Like

Hi dear devs.
Not to be rude about your hard work or anything 1st pic the building is straight out from Berlin maps right?
Also in the bigger picture as an update lovely art keep it up, love to see it in action and play.
Waiting for the release :slight_smile:
Best regards “realodis”

1 Like

As murricans BR5 pretty often as the Axis not that often it’s a Stalingrad time for the 8th time in a row.

2 Likes

The big building is unique and it is not copied. The copied parts i recognized were the satellites, water towers, wheat silo, and the village buildings that are just retextured normandy houses

1 Like

Not necessarily Halloween but definitely spooky! So some kind of night time battle, a very creepy haunting dark forest, you know anything that would bring a horror aspect to the map.

I can see Mod Editors just having an absolute blast with that!

3 Likes

By the time this content is implemented, we hope to have the purchased cosmetic items back that were lost due to a bug in the last update.

1 Like

I don’t understand cosmetics anymore, i put some cloth on my guys, then the map change everything, then when i’m back to my menu, the guys are dressed different. We tested a lot of things but not that apparently.

You have to buy 6x the amount of cosmetics now

1 Like

I have never been a fan for cosmetics, but having to buy 6x again for everyone, it makes me think on not using another cosmetics card again.

2 Likes

lol yeas it’s copied, it’s same structure reused.
1st pic the building is from moscow campaign and 3rd it’s the mansion from Normandy

No? Look again. It has a different window pattern and no basement.

1 Like

What does it have to do with autumn foliage? Why so little snow?

4 Likes