New battlefield - Ardennes

In the second half of World War II, major offensive operations were still within Germany’s reach. The counter-offensive organized by the Germans in December 1944 could drastically turn the balance of power and even knock the Allies out of the war.

In the next major update of Enlisted, the Ardennes Offensive will begin! Play missions on the new maps Dominant height and Huertgen Forest!

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ACTION

The German operation ultimately failed. Although both sides’ losses were high, the Germans didn’t achieve their main goal of splitting the front and encircling the Allied forces, thus freeing up resources for the Eastern Front.

In Enlisted, you will find yourself in the epicenter of this battle. Fall is in no hurry to give up its hold here: while the foliage has a rich golden color, the trenches in the mountains are already covered with snow.

We have built this large location based on the real terrain, and since the battles have not yet started in full force, you will have time to enjoy the architecture and sights of the Belgian town.

You’ll find defensive positions and complex engineering structures, near which the German command did not plan to fight at all. You can also see here and there the aftermath of the initial firefights in what used to be quiet places.

A lot of different missions await you in the cities and in the vast countryside. All locations have been created with our inherent attention to detail!

The USA and Germany with Battle Rating 3 or higher will be able to get into these battles. Put on your warmest clothes!

64 Likes

ayy, nice.

Maybe some Belgian BP weapons to complement? that’d be cool

also, jeeps with guns on the back confirmed???

say what you want about other aspects, but the Enlisted devs sure now how to make some good-looking environments. Well done guys it looks great

13 Likes

Well that was quick, guess this was just waiting for merge

Looks great, maps were always one of best parts of enlisted

24 Likes

Map looks very nice, will we get some new toys aswell?

6 Likes

LET’s GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

have been waiting for this one from a long time :wink:

( a bit weird considering that allies lack winter uniforms… but oh well )

anyway, assets looks incredible too, and i can only imagine what modders can use those too.

5 Likes

No talk of the US equipment that shows up in the Ardenne?

A certain… M26 maybe?

13 Likes

Can we have panther disguised as m10?

11 Likes

Time for winter kit

2 Likes

Hurray the Germans don’t have to live in Berlin forever

7 Likes

Does this mean we’re getting motorized transport with machine guns from what I’m seeing here ?

18 Likes

I am so hyped rn

11 Likes

considering that it’s in the december 1944…

:point_right: :point_left:

i hope to see some volkssturm customization in the future for it too.

some pictures too
17 Likes

i really wish for that.

but i doubt it. those are just some assets for the map.

similar to the german staff car, and the mercedes truck

but i could be wrong ( hope so )

At least it will be historically accurate to slaughter Americans with 100% WR as Germans there so you can’t complain :joy:

2 Likes

Looks nice.
Can we get more battlefields for Japs too?

5 Likes

I wonder when this next ‘major update’ is, considering it’s almost the Christmas holidays but the roadmap says it’d come in 2023. I’ma guess next year though.

2 Likes

Tell that to Tommy he’s doing magic in the big action mod and I think he will find a way so I’m sure that DF can do it too

:heart:

I ran out of hearts

1 Like

So there are camouflaging leopards?

1 Like

The tier V US vs Ger will be real.

1 Like

Looking very nice just like past few maps you have created for Stalingrad and Normandy, now we shouldn’t be seeing Stalingrad 80% of the time at least i hope so.

Next “campaigns” i want something from this list: Leningrad, Battle of France 1940, Invasion of Poland (playable against both Axis and Soviet), El-Alamein or Italian(especially Monte Cassino)/Greece maps, maybe even Finnish vs Soviets or Norway against Axis

7 Likes