Pre-order: Armored Personnel Carriers!

Now that is awesome, a shame these are only premiums.

17 Likes

oh come on. premium only? why not just make premium squad of air dropped tank while you’re at it?

14 Likes

That’s meta changing and was needed for so long however we also need some improvement around maps since they have tiny playable area (especially Berlin and some Normandy maps). If only you wouldn’t add new meta squads every time as a premium. I will wait for sale as usual and see if you fix the BR tiers of some weapons/vehicles before thinking about spending more money on this game. :thinking:

12 Likes

I am happy supporting the game, after the merge it’s been rough around the edges, there is no denying that - but I trust that with the way things have been going, things will be refined eventually.

4 Likes

What BR are they going to have? BR3? Since one has MG34

5 Likes

I called it motorized transports hurray for me

9 Likes

i mean there are more halftracks they should put in TT sdkfz 250 and m5

8 Likes

for me it will be him the free version

24 Likes

640px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-216-0417-09,_Russland,_schwerer_Wurfrahmen_an_Schützenpanzer need that one

15 Likes

i mean riders are br2 iirc with 1919 and MG34 so it could be there too

1 Like

GAME HAS BILION BUGS BUT HEY LETS RELEASE NEW PREMIUM SQUADS

A lot o features are half-baked like: presets, CUSTOMISATION, lack of changing vehicles sking based on maps, lack of possibility to chose nationality of soldiers, filters, whacky system of choosing vehicle for corresponding squad and so on

i know that they have to earn money to function but i have a feeling that new COOL WOW stimulating content is released at the cost of balancing and polishing the game

i mean - yeah release new squads but on pair with improving current state of OUR FAVOURITE GAME :smiley:

41 Likes

Yes, but they are gonna be added in like 6 months once they milk these premium squads dry.

4 Likes

Leave it to Darkflow to introduce lend-leased vehicles to recipient nations first before the nation that made them don’t even get a mention.

A noticeable trend since the M4C Sherman in Berlin.

11 Likes

During yet another month long event

2 Likes

That’s exactly what they’re doing.

1 Like

apc? I dont know sounds like biker squad with more people to me.
also apc might be hard to go through some places like berlin. So does this mean the remake of the berlin city map? the removal of destruction on the rosd?

Mechanized infantry will be much more useful in bigger maps, which we haven’t got yet.

23 Likes

The maps itself are big enough, they’re just seperated into several pieces.

4 Likes

Non paywalled Mech inf prob coming with Ardennes campaign, since thats also slightly paywalled as a new style campaign pack.

Im hyped, but I do want to know the BR, thats pretty relevant.

2 Likes

Are you running out of models or what? Re-using NKVD’s great coat and finally remember there’s a black visor cap in editor?
Where are your character model makers?

This is a FPS game. You dont even bother to make some attracting character skins?

Just give you an idea of how close you are pricing cyber stuff to an actual stuff. When fiction world is almost as expensive as a real world’s ones. I’d rather get a real one. At least I can resell it.

23 Likes