New battlefield - Ardennes

LET’s GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

have been waiting for this one from a long time :wink:

( a bit weird considering that allies lack winter uniforms… but oh well )

anyway, assets looks incredible too, and i can only imagine what modders can use those too.

5 Likes

No talk of the US equipment that shows up in the Ardenne?

A certain… M26 maybe?

13 Likes

Can we have panther disguised as m10?

11 Likes

Time for winter kit

2 Likes

Hurray the Germans don’t have to live in Berlin forever

7 Likes

Does this mean we’re getting motorized transport with machine guns from what I’m seeing here ?

18 Likes

I am so hyped rn

11 Likes

considering that it’s in the december 1944…

:point_right: :point_left:

i hope to see some volkssturm customization in the future for it too.

some pictures too
17 Likes

i really wish for that.

but i doubt it. those are just some assets for the map.

similar to the german staff car, and the mercedes truck

but i could be wrong ( hope so )

At least it will be historically accurate to slaughter Americans with 100% WR as Germans there so you can’t complain :joy:

2 Likes

Looks nice.
Can we get more battlefields for Japs too?

5 Likes

I wonder when this next ‘major update’ is, considering it’s almost the Christmas holidays but the roadmap says it’d come in 2023. I’ma guess next year though.

2 Likes

Tell that to Tommy he’s doing magic in the big action mod and I think he will find a way so I’m sure that DF can do it too

:heart:

I ran out of hearts

1 Like

So there are camouflaging leopards?

1 Like

The tier V US vs Ger will be real.

1 Like

Looking very nice just like past few maps you have created for Stalingrad and Normandy, now we shouldn’t be seeing Stalingrad 80% of the time at least i hope so.

Next “campaigns” i want something from this list: Leningrad, Battle of France 1940, Invasion of Poland (playable against both Axis and Soviet), El-Alamein or Italian(especially Monte Cassino)/Greece maps, maybe even Finnish vs Soviets or Norway against Axis

7 Likes

BR with one weapon is bad. But new map is good

4 Likes

as much me and tommy likes to share, we lack unfortunately proper tools for more finesse and polish out stuff that we don’t have access to unfortunately which does not offer proper quality ( such as new models, being able to change nodes of guns and where those should go, more on the visual part than the technical part ) and bunch of other stuff that i do not want to bore you to death haha

a little bird told me custom models are coming though :eyes:

1 Like

cool

1 Like

Now we just need a quick update for the medics from stalingrad because you can’t put medics in other Campaigns squads

7 Likes