New battlefield - Ardennes

But why?
If the BRs of all players are 1-2, then Stalingrad.
If there’s an down tiered player with BR 3, then Snowy USSR (ex Moscow).

Or otherwise late war last ditch dtuff like Pz IV J needs to be automatically replaced at least with F2 for Stalingrad.

I haven’t encountered pure BR 1-2 matches yet, as far as I remember.

Oh yeah give me Breslau siege. Totally not because that’s my hometown no bias there to be seen :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I thought of Prague Offensive, but Silesia would work as well.

Also Budapest would be cool.

1 Like

What fairplay? The game was always about farming bots and noobs and being as annoying for other players as possible.
You try to fight it? Noooo you want to limit the FREEDOM melgibson.jpg

5 Likes

I know you’re kidding but there are people here that genuinely believe that

3 Likes

Yes, me neither.

Well, step 1 is to remove obnoxious BR 4 5 from Stalingrad.

Step 2 is either wait till there’s enough playerbase to remove BR 3 from Stalingrad, or at least replace last ditch Pz IV J with Pz IV F2 and such.

1 Like

Ardennes is great, I hope France 1940 in the future. But… after this horrible merge… What the meaning of all this work, when uniforms, armies, weapons are all merged…I think you will be abble to take your italians and afrika korps in the Ardennes… What a pity…

3 Likes

But… it doesn’t have bad dispersion and recoil :thinking:

As for reloading, it’s not bad as long as you don’t try reloading halfway through.

what a waste!

1 Like

It is significantly worse than G43 or VG 1-5 . And putting it on BR2 wouldn’t screwed up balance at all.
Tbh, I think similar semis deserves to be on BR2 in every faction.

Well. Before that, I’d lower bolt actions from tier 3. Now THAT’S ridiculous. Except those GL ones. Those can be tier 5 I wouldn’t shed a tear :thinking:

1 Like

I do agree, GLs should be put higher and other BAs to max BR2.

4 Likes

Seems to happen because using full T2 gears seems to be able to meet T5 in Stalingrad for some reason

1 Like

They look great. Would of looked better in a campaign

Because the merge is killing the game. Once the novelty of being new wears off people are going to leave.

1 Like

Please allow Ardennes maps for all brackets though
It looks very nice and I wouldn’t want to miss out regardless of what tier I’m playing
:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They are already leaving

look at the enemy team half of them left because my team was a Formula One esport team. Defenders are completely screwed in a post merge world it’s impossible to defend a point against 10 humans that just camp around every window and by the time you are at their flank your point is already captured.

6 Likes

Do i feel the smell of Pershing or Jumbo 76 in the air?

4 Likes

I hope they roll back this update. Like I don’t know what they can even build off of at this point. The perk system? Maybe?

1 Like