New battlefield - Ardennes

I need more silvers to lvl up my M2 Carbines so i would rather play Axis or Soviets for now. And definitely not going to play underpowered low BR axis, Soviets and Americans are more than fine. They should be playing against each other since they got so overbuffed. There are not a single drop of realism or HA left so why not.

1 Like

They should make stalingrad exclusive only for BR 1-3 once update with Ardennes will be released. There’s no reason for which BR 4-5 should be playing on Stalingrad maps.

6 Likes

BR3 join any team for maximum gambling experience.

1 Like

There is HA reason PPSh-41 drums were used there all the time.

1 Like

M20 super bazooka, give

It does
Pure II lineups my friends and I got to fight AVT-40 mine spammers with their IS-2s
We made the IS-2 leave and we won eventually

1 Like

Nope, never. That would just turn this game into war thunder with infantry.

3 Likes

Yeah, but weapons itself really aren’t so visible/noticeable at first glance.
But vehicles on other hands are. Constantly encountering Panthers, T-34/85, Tigers and so on Stalingrad maps is really meh.

But I guess, first Soviets needs second high BR campaign. Only then Stalingrad should be made exclusive for BR 1-3.
Otherwise playing high BR Soviets would meant only one thing: Berlin in 100% cases.

4 Likes

Hi, keep in mind the queue can bring humans that will swap players untill a certain time in a ongoing match, and, some computer, old Gen specs have slower loading times.

The right at the start scoreboard isn’t a true indicative of human presence.

1 Like

In fact I’d argue 1-2 for Stalingrad because Pz IV J, PPS-42/43, FNAB-43 did not exist when Stalingrad happened.

But at least not the insanity of BR4-5.

I don’t mind stalin with tiger

The streets of stalin are perfect for it, but fair point

We need Leningrad for sure we could get similar feel of Moscow and Stalingrad (and a bit of Berlin) combined into one but played at BR3-5

We only have

Making map available only for BR 1-2 would completely screw up current MM (at least in my opinion).

1 Like

I know you can see it on the end scoreboard but half of the people left since nobody wants to play the match that’s already started 2 mins ago.

Then we might as well only add late war maps from now on and remove everything before 1944.

lol NO and how about also NEVER

3 Likes

Leningrad is not late war.

What we need is Bagration (Panthers and Tigers, IS and T 34 85), Konigsberg, Prague, Vienna, etc

3 Likes

Why can’t Germany players just play with what’s fun and not the uber-wunder-unkillable “1 round takes 30 seconds to reload” tanks?

3 Likes

No sense of fair play or nuance

1 Like

Not Prague but Silesia. There wasn’t any significant fighting in Prague.

1 Like

Yes I do agree and fps needs to be fix as well I went from having 40+ and now its in its 20s massive drop barely can run the game I hope they get this fix because Enlisted will lose players for sure Enlisted get this fix soon please I love this game.