New battlefield - Ardennes

Looks really good and fun, but can you fix the BR, you easily get into BR5 games qued as BR2, so many people are quitting the game because of this and are unable to play these maps

2 Likes

:eyes: :thinking:

8 Likes

Tier 2 doesn’t meet tier 5. Unless you have a single tier3 thing you forgot to remove. Or team up with a friend of higher br :thinking:

3 Likes

…p p p Pershings???

2 Likes

define spooky. like, halloween?

but yes, i’m sure we are gonna make some missions on it for sure. ( i certainly would. along side the others. but well, pves are not supported so… just empty chatter from me i’m afraid )

anyway,
definitely better than having to make it from scratch ( like i had to for my battle of the bulge )

but i can’t wait to see what has to offer and how we can slightly change it / extend it and what not :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i totally agree. Stalingrad should stay low br instead of being pushed in higher br

very good. the game quickly needs more maps to fill out gaps in the BR map pool.

also i noticed that low br gets autumn stalingrad maps (city center) and winter tractor factory goes to mid br. if thats the case, its a really smart and good decision.

1 Like

Every BR can get into stalingrad, there’s no mid BR in reality. It’s either group A (BR 1-3) or group B (BR 3-5).

7 Likes

I might have been BR3, I saw a G41 on a single guy, that gun should not be that high BR for how bad it’s reload, recoil, and dispersion are

1 Like

Very good, but can’t you change BR±2 to BR±1 first? Now, apart from playing BR4 and BR5,I always meet invincible tanks,which really makes me unhappy.

2 Likes

I’d love to exclusively play this map but it’s a gamble so yeah…

1 Like

You could talk to some people in the forums or discords and you can organize someone to set up that map and have that server always running so we know who to join if you want that to happen

“merge will fix empty lobbies”:

Nice waste of 100% xp booster on a game with no human enemies on any of cap points. Can’t wait to play those new maps in a bot lobbies i guess.

4 Likes

People don’t want to be recieving that sweet BR4-5 German juice with Tiger 2, Tiger 1, STG and FG.
Surprising, isn’t it.

2 Likes

How is this smart and good decision?

Even in winter of 1943, when the Germans had been surrounded and cut off from any supplies, they didn’t have any Tiger 2s, Panthers, Tiger 1s, STGs, and no Pz IV Js or FNAB-43s either.

It’s sacrilege.

3 Likes

And same can be said about sweet BR1-3 Soviet/US juice with KV-1, T-34, PPSh-41, PPS-43, Bar, Lanchester 50, M1 Garand, Thompson, WINchester spam. So where are we supposed to play according to you? There are no point of low BR Axis because they are so weak, while top tier is really strong.

1 Like

I have a question, my friend I co-op with on enlisted is not even ranked 5, and I am, if I have rank 3 and above set for my squads, will he still be able to get put on this map with me during co-op after the next major update, or does he also need to be rank 3 and above?

bruh why am i facing tiger 2s in Stalingrad! lol

1 Like

Join Any Team and accept the fate.

1 Like

its good in terms of not putting low BR into winter stalingrad of 1943. relative to the many fuck ups of the last days, this one detail wasnt fucked up so i gave the person who implemented the idea some nice feedback.

i learned to expect things here to generally go wrong and be happy when something doesnt :man_shrugging: