New Battle Pass: Third Season of 2024

Lol a bunch of unrelated stuff.

Lol both are new gun to the game, your reuse old stuff theory is just fake since it wasn’t added to the game how is it reuse? How do you know other bp guns are entirely new instead of finished long time ago but they never add it to the editor?

Leopard 2A8 is better

Im only asking an question: why not add more? They have all them functioning so i see no reason to not add them. I want m1921ac and kp 31sjr so bad

1 Like

1 Like

I see three questions, maybe improve your math. This question is not really related to the original stuff we are discussing.

Since we’re on the topic of Gold Orders how about give Germany the FM 24/27 as well

1 Like

Sans titre-3

18 Likes

It goes in the sidearm slot if that’s what your asking. That means I’ll probably equip it on my snipers

So no new vehicles? Great. Got some cool weapons although I don’t get why the 100rd Bren when you already have vickers you could have just added, but why does the US get that and the Japs get another rifle? I’m sure glad we had to wait an extra 2 weeks for this stuff.

Joe, we talked about this you can’t be sloppy… :joy:

1 Like

Glad the Germans got yet another semi-automatic rifle instead of a 100rd machine gun, unlike the US who already had one.

1 Like

A Joe inside of a Joe :joy: classic

1 Like

Look at it this way if it’s not a GO, then Germany still has a stronger chance to get the belt fed as a tech tree item which will be far more useful due to being able to have larger numbers of them.

1 Like

They had the chance to do that this time, that’s what a lot of the people I know playing the game were hoping for

1 Like

I’ve seen a few people on Reddit and other places where enlisted players gather say if they don’t add Germany’s hundred round MG soon (within the next 3-6 or so months) then they’re entirely done with the game and see no more reason to play it. I get it Germans are lacking in high-capacity MG, but releasing a GO variant is only going to satisfy them in the short term and a tech tree will satisfy for longer. In all my time playing this I’ve learned one thing, No player is ever satisfied with the amount of equipment And they demand more. This is a small development team, so the best we can do is hope more of them don’t get taken away for war thunder or another project gaijin has going. That way what’s left of the team can focus on the things this game needs.

1 Like

Murata Rifle! Hell yes! This will be so useful for my Russian Civil War mods!

2 Likes

Ur obsession with mods is unwavering it seemed

1 Like

@James_Grove Can legacy squads use these new BP vehicles? Please show us the availability of these tanks, thanks o7

Saved my order from the zombie event, glad I saved it for now

If we’re going to get an American tank, can we at least put it in an American squad?? I refuse to use it with a British crew.

1 Like