New Battle Pass: Third Season of 2024

On August 28th, the new Battle Pass season will begin! But today we are ready to show you the new unique guns!

MAIN REWARDS OF THE SEASON

For gold orders in this season, you can get various types of weapons for all countries.

Yazikov SMG (USSR)

Yazikov SMG (USSR)

A compact submachine gun designed by Foma Yazikov for tank crews. Its rate of fire is extremely high: it surpasses even the famous PPSh-41. This versatile weapon comes with a 15-round magazine and… goes into the sidearm slot. Truly a universal “pistol”!

Bren Mk2 100 (USA, BR V)

Bren Mk2 100 (USA, BR V)

The Bren machine gun is already known to many commanders for its effectiveness. Now, instead of the usual 30-round magazine, British engineers have equipped it with a 100-round drum magazine and an excellent anti-aircraft sight, while maintaining its controllable recoil. Soon you’ll be able to evaluate it yourself in the game!

Pavesi SVT (Germany, BR III)

Pavesi SVT (Germany, BR III)

A new addition to the arsenal of Italian rifles has arrived! A prototype self-loading rifle with low recoil and good sights. The Pavesi SVT is quite similar to Tokarev’s semi-automatic rifle in many design solutions, but uses a more effective Italian cartridge.

Murata Type 22 rifle (Japan, BR II)

Murata Type 22 rifle (Japan, BR II)

An interesting variant of the Japanese Murata rifle chambered for the 8x53R smokeless powder cartridge with an 8-round integral tubular magazine. This rifle has a rather peculiar reloading process and will be perfect for true connoisseurs of Japanese weaponry, who will definitely appreciate its effectiveness.

In the new season, worthy pieces of machinery with unique camouflages also await each country - as always, you can get them for gold orders.

KV-1 (L-11)

KV-1 (L-11) “145” (USSR)

M4A1

M4A1 “Sloppy Joe” (USA)

Sd.Kfz.234/2

Sd.Kfz.234/2 “111” (Germany)

Ho-I

Ho-I “Forest” (Japan)

There are new unique soldiers too - each country will receive one unique Medic class soldier.

Elite Battle Pass owners will also receive a unique “Field surgeon” portrait!

42 Likes

Nice…I hope the absence of 100 round MG42 here means it can still be TT

24 Likes

Germany still suffering lol. They get a second GO Puma and a mid-BR semi-auto while Americans get their 4th 100+rnd MG. At this point it has to be a meme, right?

The Soviet meme pistol might be worth snagging, and I’d need to see the stats on the Bren before I get one. IMO the LMG battle pass was much better.

28 Likes

Is that a pistol or a submachine gun?
If it’s a submachine gun, the gun is worthless.

1 Like

the yazikov is a pistol, it’s written

6 Likes

Darn still no good US GOW

Excluding the Soviet SMG pistol this is meh.

I wonder if there are any major changes to BP rewards. Mainly interested in BP exclusive clothing.

(Not like i’m buying anything in this game until they add content to research trees)

10 Likes

LMAO i had forgotten they’d done the BP hats the one time and never did it again

5 Likes

I’ve had the same thought. I guess it was too much work to do it again.

2 Likes

At this point DF is taking a piss at the German players with those high capacity MGs that all nations get except them.

Anyway i’m gonna pick one Pavesi SVT, one Bren and maybe one JP rifle. Pistols would be better as event weapons i really don’t want to waste precious gold order on a secondary weapon that i would use maybe once every 10 matches.

18 Likes

I’ll probably grab the SVT and be done

2 Likes

at least there are good brit GO tho

also i will be buying the US and Russian one definitely

and maybe the jap one for fun

YES finally my British squads will be complete I just need to get golden orders now … xD

2 Likes

This time without any old golden weapon remove?

Yes, nothing is removed.

16 Likes

Fortunately, I have enough gold cards.
It’s time for my army of grenade launchers to get automatic weapons

Damn, imma need more gold orders

also joe gotta buy the sloppy joe man it perfect for him (i think anyway)

2 Likes

nice that mean i save some GO for this one

1 Like