he already said you can get 6 so yea good time

but havent answer my ammo reserve question tho so that still unknown

i will ask again tomorrow i guess

2 Likes

1 Like

Here’s the post about it

1 Like

Probaly due to some guns as stated are (WIP) so yeah

The problem with the auto pistols are the bots. They just switch to the auto pistol when they are holding a weapon which is fully loaded. They should try to fix this bug before the release of this new BP.

2 Likes

yea but with it being 1440 rof im sure the bot can wreck havoc with it

unless it recoil is bad but it doesnt seem like it

1 Like

That’s true. Lol.

1 Like

it have 530 rof so it probably gonna be quite controllable but i gotta get my hand on it first to see if that the case

1 Like

A good looking one too

Its magnificent, I didn’t pick up the previous one, but this one.

6 Likes

Yeah.

1 Like

Lol so just don’t add pavesi and let it rot in the editor?
Existed in the editor or not doesn’t really matters.

true dude. I’ve only got 2 of it and I want another 2, just like other heritage players.

They could have added kp 31 sjr. It would have been more interesting atleast in my opinion

2 Likes

i really hope the camo on that ho-i will be an option for other tanks soon, i really dont think bright yellow stripes on my tank will help its concealment

1 Like

Still doesn’t change the fact that there is an unused Pavesi in the editor. Not adding it is just a waste of resource.

1 Like

Pistol for everyone :slight_smile:

they gona give them the leopard 2a7 next update, dont worry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

If question is about pistol then it have 15/45 as far am aware

4 Likes

Why not add both? Also why not add g40k, panzer 3l, panther f, solothurn etc. Instead they only give tiger h1 and panzer 4g for tt and 1 gun for bp while all the cool stuff is premium or not used. Makes no sense. Also why do they make new weapons for the allies when they could use old stuff aswell? There is bren mk 3 and ithaca 37, thompson m1921ac etc in the editor. Why do they make entirely new guns for the allies but reuse old stuff for germans?

5 Likes

Wasn’t there a different looking skin for the Tiger II (P) in the mods editor as well? Would have been a really nice addition in my opinion.

1 Like