New Battle Pass: Third Season of 2024

“It’s joever” M4A1 for when my team is getting rolled

2 Likes

Any thoughts about bring old BP items back? For in this season the only fun thing is basically the Yazikov SMG, and other weapons are just another SVT, Lebel, Bren. Medics are just useless in most of times, and if someone told me that the other 3 BP vehicles were designed by Darkflow’s artists themselves, I would completely believe it.

1 Like

I like to use the headgear on my 6 soldier engineer event squad.

having (somewhat) +100 cosmetics ingame and +1 in the battle pass is better than having only (somewhat) +100 cosmetics ingame and nothing new

Its the question if they add a new cosmetic or not. I think anything new is always good.

anyway i forgot to ask how much is the “pistol” smg reserve ammo? is it 60 ammo or more?

and i’d like to use the headgear on more than 1 squad across different presets.

a very short-sided view my friend.

it’s absolutely undeniably better having 200+ cosmetics ( or even 1 ) added to all squads for all presets so people do not have to grind a stupid bp where the main rewards, always have been, and will always be the silver, and gold orders.

so that, people can buy said hats or cosmetics independently at all time.

they do.

constantly.

it’s just that the gear person is only one. and has to add all of the missing cosmetics and presets for all 120+ squads.

which apparently, they did for a hat. but not for anything else.

and that, is stupid.
( i mean, he probably got told do that. so i’m not pitching it on him )

i’m just saying that doing all the effort for one bp and making artifical scarcity on the cosmetics unless super rare or do not have to be widely used, to a bp or squad, is worse under every terms for the long run.

i guess a matter of opinion.
but the cosmetics hill, is a hill i’ll be dying on.
and i will not allow any trinkets-hounds making it worse for everyone else just for short term satisfaction ( and most likely, of a item that they will probably never use afterward. )

1 Like

Pistol, Murata(less gooo) and Bide…I mean Sloppy Joe - finaly something worthy getting

1 Like

I know squad would never be reworked for don’t be hard coded, but… They should, the amount of work for every small change is… Impressive

In north america germany is noth suffering I can assure you

1 Like

yeah… i may sound an A****e for saying this, but they sort of created the issue for themselves.

like, it would have been much better for the long run to rework the customization to be based on campaign presets, rather than being hard coded for 120+ squads, divided by presets, which are not even shared despite having the same item. essentially, all they did, was a ctrl+c & ctrl+v for every single squad. ( and it’s the reason why most premium squads do not have all cosmetics for all factions. like missing desert for some german APCS )

which, good luck fixing unless you have at least a team of 4 people ( with 1 faction per each, but even then, would be sort of a nightmare )

bult ultimately, time consuming. and it will get progressively worse.

instead,
we have to buy things multipletimes just to show up for one squad across different campaigns.
i really hope the mentioned customization will have some sort of new improved system, or… idk.

we’ll see.

1 Like

I’d honestly rather the MG-08/15 for the tech tree. It’s much more analogous to the Maxim-Tokarev or Browning .30 cal

1 Like

They mentioned about giving us a full set of camouflage from now on. That’s a start. But I am a bit worried about buying new customization. Especially looking at the way in which things tend to get lost after every small update.

Instead to a regular surgeon portrait
A combat medic or field medic portrait with their cross helmet and hand bandana would’ve looked much cooler
images (4)

5 Likes

at some point, yes.

the gerat camo will be available to all units.

it certainly is.

all more reasons to get said improvements and fixes i’d hope…

2 Likes

I just want a TT Lewis gun

5 Likes

Why is df being so lazy with germany? The pavesi svt has existed in the game editor for a while now. Every other nation got something new except germany.

Ho-i gold order is a blessing for me. I hate that ugly green camo that the standard one has. Also new japan players will be able to skip some grind so they dont have to use ta shits and ha gos

Btw thanks for the bren. It will be great for my br 5 british lineup

4 Likes

Yep. We have already done our duty. Made CBRs and highlighted such issues multiple items. It’s for them to fix it. That’s the only way you can guarantee confidence of consumers.

2 Likes

Do you mean the camo of that 9-man semi-auto squad? When can we expect it?

unfortunately, feels like there’s so much work to do, and not so many people to do it that most things gets overshadowed and postponed.

ex, customs, cosmetics, oversights of few vehicles, and on and on.

soon :tm:

( jokes aside, no clue. but yes, it was confirmed by james and devs that items available in the customization such as headgears, tunics or pants, the full set should be available to purchase over all squads for matching options )

1 Like

As a connoisseur of customization you made my day. Thanks for the heads up. Also will we get to see the desert version of that Gerat camo? It feels bad that the entire set is available only for the medics. While others just get the torso.

@James_Grove any word on this specifically?

People with gold purse strings must know