New Battle Pass: Third Season of 2024

This is the USSR medic. Looks a bit more unique as compared to the US one.

Im not gonna lie this BP looks a little bit disappointing anyhow Imma grab a few pevesi and maybe 2 Japanese rifle also I love how sloppy joe was added

4 Likes

Are there gonna be more weapons and vehicles introduced in the next season as well?

2 Likes

well all the mgĀ“s have a long reload time you know?, specially the german ones also we cannot be shooting burst for more than 3 seconds becuase that gun just eat bullets like bread, so this is the neccesity of a belt mg at least with that thing we can hold a position for a longer time without go back in cover and reload our weapon.

Meanwhile the sovs an Us have mgĀ“s with zero recoil, and some of them even without dispersion also, because their fire rate is slower so they can be shooting for even more time.

Edit forgot to mention this:

Less fire rate= less recoil/no eat bullets= No neccesity of reload the whole time

2 Likes

Hope so cause these donā€™t look that Interesting to me BTW DF instead of Yazikov SMG you should have added a beltfed pistol just for the memes (German 100 round MG when?)

10 Likes

I almost forgot to ask,

MG overhaul when?

3 Likes

Iā€™ll cede there. The StuG was definitely the most prominent armored vehicle in the Wehrmacht

2 Likes

yes you should it got joe in it

but i think having a soldier name joe driving it would be even better tbh

3 Likes

Joeception

3 Likes

Oh Iā€™ve decided Iā€™ll get it for sure! Iā€™ll have to cycle it with my other Sherman, the Canadian ā€œBombā€. Iā€™ll just have 2 tanks for my br3 lineup :smile:

5 Likes

should be 6 с:

6 Likes

Erika see puma
Erika happy

:joy:

3 Likes

A fine addition to my collection

i have all but the twitch drop puma :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

The battlepass was extended, but still no unique cosmetic anymore? its sad that it was a only one time battlepass rewardā€¦

1 Like

Erika doesnt have pumoid 18
Shiivex sad
:pensive:

i knowā€¦ wish i had it
would have looked nice in white.
just misses a puma themed snow now that i think about it. but i could paint the basic one

still, doesnā€™t have the markings though

itā€™s a blessing

Since when is adding less content a blessing?

since that said content requires tons of work for what is not absolutelty worthed.

if youā€™re going to add cosmetics, either add them for premium or, in the base customization already. ( iā€™d argue about the latter )

idk how you can even consider the idea of locking default/mostly available cosmetic like a ear flap cap being lowered behind a bp over 120+ squads for a small fraction of the global playerbase.

and if you miss that, too bad for you. youā€™re not gonna get it if you arenā€™t active during said bp.
let alone the fact that youā€™re effective killing and shriking the already lacklaster customization.

not a good idea.

iā€™d go far as saying, even premium cosmetics should be available in the base squads IF you own said premium squad. or buy them for doulble the price of normal item.

wouldnā€™t be the first time either.

all to say,
no reason to hard lock them on only one squad when the game is about having many squads.
perhaps there could be an argument over ghillies or rare camouflages.

P.s. good luck applying 6 headgears or tunics over squads with 6+ members.
or like, use it for even one squad across multiple preset.

you simply canā€™t, and thatā€™s plain stupid.

1 Like

Bren Mk2 100 couldā€™ve be in the tech tree for roleplaying a BRV British MG squad. IDK it just looks too generic to be a GO weapon for meā€¦

1 Like

splendid i will definitely enjoy it