New Battle Pass: Third Season of 2024

It’s my first time ever caring about ranks.

I finished this BP at 299 as General of the Army (1 point away from Marshal lol).

Do I understand correctly I am supposed to now receive “prizes” for every rank below that?

Such as Soldier GO?

Or BP level?

But I don’t think I received them?
At least in the BP I don’t have any levels unlocked

And I don’t remember how many Soldier GOs I had before but I don’t think I received a new one?

Also do GO soldiers provide XP boost already?

You most likely did. But you didn’t notice it because the reward for achieving the rank pops up in exactly the same way as the completion of the daily mission, etc.

And I think support could tell you for sure.

1 Like

Haha noob, i hit 300 last night. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Can we have some recoil reduction on the new Bren? It bounces way too much for such slow firing weapon even with recoil perks. I almost regret using my gold order on that gun if i could just use ordinary m1919 and be way more accurate and also give a slightly faster rof.

1 Like

Yes, the infantry machine gun with a 50 round belt and 900 rpm fire rate was iconic. That’s historically accurate. Larger belts and faster cycle rates were mainly for emplaced MGs. That’s why the 50 round one is in the TT.

Magic belts with new ammo coming out of thin air. I guess HA doesn’t matter if it’s the USA
It should hold 16 bullets at best but it’s 100 in game

6 Likes

I hope this is satire.
The famous MG42 has 1200 rpm (or more) and 250 round belt.
It’s just a video game prop to limit them to 850 rpm and 50 round since those usually have DP-27 or BAR as counter to it.

7 Likes

or 1500

Idk, there’s no reason to balance it in reflection to these specific weapons.

There’s already MG45 with 1650 rof in game.

1 Like

I was talking about other games.

If you want that just go to custom mod

From what I know they were used by infantry squads all the time both in attack and defence. That’s literally how their infantry squad doctrine was built. German MGs were meant to suppress enemies (as well as kill them of course) both in attack and defence so using short, 50rd belts was completely unfit for such task.
The 50 round assault magazine/container was used so the gun could be loaded also when it was being moved, unlike older MGs that were moved unloaded. This allowed for much better responsiveness as after deploying the gun was ready to fire.
And 900rpm is actually not historical from what I know. It’s mostly for export versions.

Also if we want to be picky M1919A4 shouldn’t be able to fire on move at all. It didn’t have assault magazine/container so it could be only loaded when soldier deployed his gun on a bipod. Yet here it is with 100 belt.

4 Likes

2 Likes

It a video game, it can permit to be unrealistic so if you want realism just play squad 44

And if I want it to be semi-realistic?

Play Hell let loose so we have enlisted who is arcady and I love that because it bring casual player and that very good, the only I thing didn’t like was the “Realistic” scope that are in my opinion worsth than the old scope

Then go play CoD. I like my enlisted semi-realistic.
Vehicles are already nice so now infantry needs to be brought to similar level.

1 Like

HA only matters for the Germany while all other nations can have teleporting rounds into their MGs or prototype AR with just 5 ever created like AS-44 and yet they got added into a TT. Do i even need to mention Fedorov Avtomat that should already be depleted by 1940?

3 Likes

7 rifles, but all of them were one of a kind unique prototypes that never seen actual combat.

Again, if you’re going to use the Browning 1919 as an example that only helps my argument, as the MG-08/15 is a better analogue than the MG-42