New Battle Pass: Third Season of 2024

not sure if you would want to mention that game tbh you know “someone” might not like it if you get what i mean

2 Likes

That’s why I first mentioned battlefield V without mentioning the other games that did similar mechanics. Less conttoversial (weirdly enough).

No sane person will say that BFV is a walking simulator and this mechanic doesn’t fit in the arcade game.

1 Like

I hate gunplay of BFV/BF1 (including MGs) and had much more fun with older games of BF series.

Still, you can’t say it’s a walking sim.
And MMG mechanics are great imo.

Its not a regular surgeon portrait. Its a portrait of Nikolay Amosov. At least, its clearly referenced of that photo of him.

Fast google translation:

In 1941, he was drafted into the Red Army and throughout the Great Patriotic War served as a leading surgeon in field mobile hospitals on the Western, Bryansk, 1st, 2nd and 3rd Belorussian Fronts, as well as - during the Soviet-Japanese War in August 1945 - on the 1st Far Eastern Front.

More than 40 thousand wounded passed through the surgical department of field mobile hospital No. 2266 of the 48th Army, where Amosov served as the head of the surgical department, and he himself performed about 4 thousand operations

15 Likes

animations are key
to make the player “feel”
thats the reason you feel bad when using machine guns like rifles. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The only game that ever managed to nail MGs was Red Orchestra

1 Like

This looks kinda cool. Especially the wierd ass Bren and Pistol SMG. But, will you guys add some more gold weapon tickets in mini events etc? I can never quite get enough to actually try out guns like the Murata or Pavesi or older meme weapons. So, it would be nice to get a bit more, feel like its harder to get them than a year-ish ago.

1 Like

Motorized squads with jeeps soon? :thinking:

8 Likes

futurama-george-takeis-head

1 Like

Hi, I don’t think so because the jeeps are already in play on the maps.

Just a little request can you increase the gold order weapons limit to 5 for weapons like this and Type 1 cuz its really annoying not able to do full setup I need Type 1 for my tankers cuz Japan has mostly 5 tankers and bolt action I don’t know why we have limit for bolt action xD

Nah, at least 150 - 200 rounds. 50 rounds wasn’t even standard issue.

Then it’s best to downgrade this useless thing.

FUCK NO! Then whats analogous to the RD44?

Well MG 42 with belt is the best option but US will need LMG at BR V also and Japan will need one more LMG at BR V

1 Like

Why? US already has the 1919A6.

5 Likes

Well cuz MG 42 has doble the rate of fire maybe USSR also has one BR V Hight rate of fire LMG

I dont understand the obsession with achieving complete equality between all factions. Let them be different! Germany should get at least a 100rnd MG42. USSR gets plenty of things that other factions dont get and thats OK.

8 Likes

its not complete just there is huge difference between 100 round that is fired 1200 rounds a minute and 100 rounds fired 500 rounds a minute … its not very fair comparison

1 Like