New Battle Pass: Third Season of 2024

This seriously requires an upgrade. Otherwise it would be a bit redundant at BR V. Hope they change it like what they did with the Type Hei Automatic Rifle based on our feedback.

1 Like

They increased and decreased and increased back the RoF of Type Hei Automatic Rifle “based on our feedback”!

I believe the actual recoil of Bren 100 will be different from statcard (like AVT-40) to made it have some competitiveness, for changing its RoF must also bring the TT version.

After all the BP weapons will always be trapped in the dilemma of P2W and “waste of gold order”.

3 Likes

it sad tbh thing like sword pistol are consider “waste” but i buy it because i want it for uniqueness (and maybe fun)

that why i dont like meta people tbh meta never fun to me

1 Like

this ?
i dont like the hipfire thing.
how he runs seems unrealistic
but yeah mounting mecanic i suppose is better than enlisted

1 Like

Yeah. It was very badly implemented in the test server. The Type Hei Automatic Rifle had to be OP. No questions asked.

Just a reminder from the previous posts.

I’m just “glad” they see the Murata Type 22 rifle as an experimental weapon, maybe also need to include the Bren.

1 Like

Yep. I run the meta squads at BR V but I also enjoy these nice little trinkets. Also bought one sword pistol for Japan when they first introduced it. Great pistol with no dispersion at all.

1 Like

that would be a nice improvment
i see bots in my cone of fire standing still aiming at me like nothing happened
it breaks immersion
but that should affect only to MGs with suppresion capabilities.
a Bren Gun doesnt have that ,
those Mgs with low ammo count are like rifles.

Does Muratas saw use in Japan vs Soviet scenario ?
or Japan vs China ? :face_with_monocle:

Personally I don’t hold the view point of “waste of gold order”.

However it is also important TBH about that, especially new players, will never spend their GOs on the Sword Pistole when they know there used to be a 7.92x33mm G43 or Cönders MP for exchange.

For simliar reasons, the “Type Hei Late” just made the “Type Hei with extended magazine” in earlier seasons became a clown, vice versa.

(Same for tanks and soldiers actually, for some old GO tanks have extra armor compared with TT ones)

The BR3 one is pretty decent pick.

well it is their choice to use their GO on whatever they want as long as they dont regret it then good for them

It was used against China… in 1894. The rifle is actually a great-grand father being even eariler than those WW1 antiques in previous BP seasons, as the “Type 22” is based on Japanese calendar (Meiji 22) and it actually stands for AD 1889.

2 Likes

The animations may not be the best but the mechanic is very solid.

For better looking animation you may want to see hell let loose or squad 44. I think both of them have similar systems but more realistic animations.

2 Likes

not sure if you would want to mention that game tbh you know “someone” might not like it if you get what i mean

2 Likes

That’s why I first mentioned battlefield V without mentioning the other games that did similar mechanics. Less conttoversial (weirdly enough).

No sane person will say that BFV is a walking simulator and this mechanic doesn’t fit in the arcade game.

1 Like

I hate gunplay of BFV/BF1 (including MGs) and had much more fun with older games of BF series.

Still, you can’t say it’s a walking sim.
And MMG mechanics are great imo.

Its not a regular surgeon portrait. Its a portrait of Nikolay Amosov. At least, its clearly referenced of that photo of him.

Fast google translation:

In 1941, he was drafted into the Red Army and throughout the Great Patriotic War served as a leading surgeon in field mobile hospitals on the Western, Bryansk, 1st, 2nd and 3rd Belorussian Fronts, as well as - during the Soviet-Japanese War in August 1945 - on the 1st Far Eastern Front.

More than 40 thousand wounded passed through the surgical department of field mobile hospital No. 2266 of the 48th Army, where Amosov served as the head of the surgical department, and he himself performed about 4 thousand operations

15 Likes

animations are key
to make the player “feel”
thats the reason you feel bad when using machine guns like rifles. :upside_down_face:

1 Like