New Battle Pass: First Season of 2024

Well hopefully in the future you actually release better gold weapons because some people actually rely on them and to counter some of the old ones that we don’t even have anymore.

2 Likes

Currently Im expecting patch and Steam release to happen together, to make the biggest splash.

1 Like

Well, at least one of us is happy.

dam even when i try to see how these smg might be useful it turn out to be basically the same thing anyway welp im gonna save my GO then

2 Likes

All BR 2-3 SMGs, I think its fine as BR2 is a really thriving place; but definitely switch it up next BP.

Maybe true but I don’t trust low level weapons I only trust end game weapons because those are the only things they don’t mess around with too much.

More like BR1-2.
Mors wz with 25 rounds barely BR2.
Owen 45acp is BR1, its just a grease gun with 15 rounds.
Bezruchko-Vysotsky is a reskinned pps42
SIG 1930, probably BR2, only gun that could be squeezed on higher BR.

2 Likes

Huh? Who cares?

I’ve literally spent none of those.

1. Your customization is lazy. Everything clips through everything like its 2004.
  2. Your customization doesn’t make sense. I don’t want to buy “coat with MP 40 pouches” even though my soldier uses K98.
  3. Your customization is fake. Why am I allowed to equip dot 44 camo in Stalingrad?
  4. Your customization doesn’t take into account any stuff I actually have equipped like pistols, swords. You have backpack but don’t see it, you see backpack but don’t have it.
  5. Your customization is BS in other areas. Moroccan bathrobe guys in Normandy? SAS shorts boys in Normandy? Volkssturm suits in Stalingrad? Actual Italian uniforms for cold weather???

Now to the actually important stuff:

• BR 4 5 removed from Stalingrad?
  • “Soft rule” to go to Tunisia when you have Crusader and to Pacific when you have Seagull?
  • BR 3 now only fights in BR 2-3 and 3-4 matches?
  • Join Any Team XP bonus? Or at least hard lock * BR without up/down tiers if I agree to play “any”?
  • 1944 Pz IV J from BR 3 removed from Stalingrad and Tunisia? Soft Rule?
  • Moroccan boys don’t use bathrobes in Normandy and SAS aren’t in shorts?
  • Adaptive camo for tanks? Whitewash for winter and dark yellow for Tunisia?
  • Puma was produced from late 1943 – unlink it somehow from Stalingrad and Tunisia? Or buff it and put on BR4?
    -Why were low BRs for Germany and USA let into Normandy and Ardennes maps?
    What’s the point of having early war tanks like A13 or planes like Seagull in the winter of 44-45?
  • Impact grenades nerf?
  • Japan fantasy BR5 cancelled?
  • Fake weapons like AS and RPD moved to BR6?
  • Khalkhin Gol maps for USSR vs Japan on BR1-2 (definitely not BR3 with KV and T-34)?
18 Likes

It’s a weird way to say it if that’s what they meant.

It would be a very bad decision that could ultimately kill the game as it would make it impossible to implement more nations like Italy, UK/Commonwealth (separate trees), Poland, France or Finland. Especially that there is absolutely no good reasons to force all factions into tier 5 - Japan doesn’t face US tier 5 anyways.

I really gotta love all the cosmetic selections we have and I’ve definitely spent all of my cosmetic orders and it’s not like what we have to choose from is rubbish or anything at all.

7 Likes

So…

Most ppl here complain that those BP weapons “aren’t good enough”

It’s clear most have forgotten the golden days when those were only funny weird things, like the BerdanII, or the silenced things.

Ppl got too pampered after powerful things like g43, t20 and Breda it seems.

Well I’m fine with what’s offered, I don’t care about power creep.

I’d just like more info about bp rewards in general (how many scissors cards? How many weapons and vehicles upgrades cards etc.)

(Also, Japanese portrait looks real nice, as does the poster.)

20 Likes

Yeah, because for some individuals interesting = powerful, I understand.

But whatever, I am interested in polish smg. It looks beautiful.

1 Like

So…

This announcement doesn’t mention any change about TASKS AND LEVELS REQUIREMENTS.

Which is totally fine for me, as long as there is no increase in requirements.

Is that the case, or is this a shiny cover hiding some unpleasant surprise beneath?

Besides, at this point, we could assume that the aforementioned

Turn out to be… well… a themed poster.

Since every single BP season so far has been giving out weapons of the same class already , since BP has been a thing.

Moreover:

I’m inclined to fear that the catch may be in the ORDINARY rewards, and their recalculated value.

7 Likes

welp gonna test out these gun when it come to see if i was persuade by the sound of the gun since i do like the farquhar hill sound (main reason why i consider buying it tbh)

i do hope the russian gun have a unique sound tho since i do like how smooth it is but if it a pps sound again im gonna pass

1 Like

That is probably not a good idea. They have a lot to fix before Steam release.

1. Silver economy
  2. The aweful state of the customization system. (Needs a complete overhaul)
  3. Major and minor bugs. There are still a bunch of really bad bugs in this game.

If they release a patch just before steam release and its buggy or they haven’t fixed the economy. This game will get review bombed so hard.

Also why change the name to Enlisted Reforged? That sounds super weird and cheap. Just keep it Enlisted.

12 Likes

Can you stop your hysteria?
There are far more pressing issues than Stalingrad suffering some minor deveation from Soviet propaganda.

2 Likes

Gold Order Pershing^^

2 Likes

Well, that could be the exception, eheheh

imo its for unique stuff, and even if they are worst than normal counterparts , i dont care.

it will fit into some BR and will make sence to use . because for example now mors dont have to compete with an stg on a lineup.

i m pleased with the BP, unique stuff no other game have its always a plus for me as a player.

8 Likes

And that i just pure laziness. Last BP was the best one in terms of weapons.

1 Like