New Battle Pass: First Season of 2024

It just works

3 Likes

Yeah but that weapon is fun AF. I saved my gold orders to see if there was a competitor to the T20.

I guess I’ll just buy 3 more T20s this season.

4 Likes

Owen .45 ACP = :clown_face:

7 Likes

looks like stockpiling from last season’s gold orders was a waste of time

Like give them something good FFS lol. There were a ton of ideas on a post on the forums about Japan Small arms balancing to pick from.

They already have very good SMGs this was the least needed GO weapon type.

1 Like

At this point they may as well just give the Japanese a flag so they can just Stab the enemies to death with it at this point

3 Likes

It’s the safe thing to do. Now I can spend them on previous BP weapons. I highly doubt any of these besides the vehicle skins will be worth buying.

1 Like

Flag spear :joy: I’d rock that.

Banzai!

4 Likes

If I’m honest it just seems like these new gold order weapons are just traps for new players

2 Likes

How is it easy to do for Japanese? Other nation can simply put their random prototype as gold order weapon. But Japan needs to save it for the tech tree.

3 Likes

At least it’s more unique

1 Like

ehhhh tough ngl since they are all smg and not a very good one (imo) but i might buy the GO chi nu to skip the grind tho since i need one of those

welp might try the .45 owen since it kinda like thomson .30 i guess

Like I have less of a issue with gold orders being worse than tech trees than them being not unique.

The Owen and the SIG seem very copy paste. Why waste dev time on something people will likely not use?

3 Likes

yea i prefer more unique or huge change gun like g43k more than same smg but powerful round

3 Likes

variety

3 Likes

Major updates have stopped being linked with the BP for a long time now

10 Likes

And yet they still get extended

6 Likes

Finally we get a Japanese Portrait! Too bad this didn’t include a Japanese Poster too.

Regarding the rewards, I hope the amount of Silver we get is increased since there is no more Bronze Orders. With the way gear is priced for purchasing and upgrading post-merge, it’s very much needed.

Maybe one day we can finally get Axis Portraits for reaching Marshal.

5 Likes

Not really, you will the slow ammo of default Thompson, but with only 15 rounds and crap sight. You might get more value in the Thompson BSA as it is BR 2 just like what the new owen should be.

Quite interesting stuff is added actually, we will get gold order Jumbo for the first time, Chi-Nu as well. I am waiting for the new season to spend gold orders on these, the guns are also cool addition to the rare weapons collection

3 Likes