Necessary improvements to the new Enlisted

I think nothing has changed with merge except that we now use weapons to determine the campaigns and i still have a lot of bots in rounds

Merciless bastard :joy::joy::joy::joy: don’t even hesitate when the time comes and you need to shoot that 88mm cannon to the poor soul using a Sherman or a Stuart.

2 Likes

Very likely, yes, you can’t upgrade any weapon that used to be in x squad but now is moved to other squad in the merge

It’s likely they mean selling old pre-merge squads. You’ll still have the real progression squads, who should have all the weapons they upgrade included.

Since the tech tree squads have all weapon upgrades besides the upgrades for the removed stalingrad guns, you wouldn’t lose that ability since you will only be able to sell old legacy squads from before the merge

Wdym sherman and stuart? I been shooting Poor bastard with T60s, T70s, M13 GC and BT7s lmao

My only complain is my 88mm from Tiger II Overpen those paper tanks like using solid APCR lmao

5 Likes

Gosh damn man, it’s even worse than expected :joy:. Anyway, thanks for putting a smile on me with that comment.

Ok, i think i am stupid,

Let’s say i want to upgrade this weapon
Captura de pantalla 2023-12-05 142030

I need to use this squad
Captura de pantalla 2023-12-05 142232

Because there is no other squad that has this
imagen_2023-12-05_142406017

If i sell the squad, how do i level up that specific weapon?

2 Likes

Good QoL changes heading in the right direction! Being unable to completely disarm my soldiers I wasn’t using was getting annoying. Another suggestion I’d like to see implemented in the same vein is being able to remove soldiers from a squad and leave it that way without the game telling me I need a certain amount of troops for the squad to be complete.

I don’t want to have to be playing musical soldiers every time I want to switch them between my squads. Same goes for the amount of squads ready to go. You take a squad away and the game won’t let you continue until you have at least four squads ready. These are all unnecessary restrictions and basically make the squad logistics more tedious than it needs to be.

2 Likes

There are people who unlocked the Tanker 3 squad in Berlin, which of course uses Tiger II. Those people now got another Tanker 3 squad - the one that was in Normandy but after the merge it got access to Tiger II as well. That means these people, if they get an extra slot for vehicles, can cycle between a Tiger II(P) and a Tiger II (H) (and one infantry squad) in every battle. These squads are diabolically effective, and this is an advantage that was gained by pure luck, just because the squad from Berlin wasn’t chosen as the one for the post-merge tree, and there is no way for more players to gain that advantage now.
Selling those extra squads is the last thing those players would want to do.
Also, this is one of the reasons why there are many voices demanding going back to the previous version of Enlisted.
Edit: Btw I just checked and I got another squad that can use IS-2 xDDD Woah, that’s a nice win

2 Likes

This squad is the tech tree assaulter 2 squad, which means you won’t be able to sell it, only legacy squads

Please change the preset system to save the gear and stuff the lineup you had equipped so you don’t have to have a gorillion squads to make lineups for various things simultaneously
I’ve had to burn upwards of a million silver so far just to make tier one lineups for everyone and i’ve been playing since the alpha test and had everything

I don’t think you should have to outfit 150+ guys all at the same time when we already have a preset system that could record their equipment and just swap it out depending on what preset you have selected.

2 Likes

Because Normandy is intensely forested - and if you look at the Normandy camo for snipers for example, it matches the environment quite well, whereas Berlin is mostly grey walls and scorched earth so grey or brown uniforms are much more fitting (actually I noticed that it takes like half a second longer for me to identify a soldier in a dark Berlin room if he has a full brown uniform than when the uniform is green)

3 Likes

bots are significantly down. and lots of other bots that are entering the match are either from side disparity (that is much smaller now), or from off peak hours for some server.

if you want more info:

2 Likes

Since all squads have upgrades contributing to the reserve slots numbers I believe selling some legacy squads will lower player’s potential total reserve numbers, so keep that in mind.

1 Like

So, now it’s the same but complicated. Got it!

2 Likes

Please rework the current BR system! I really think it could work great, but not in the way it is now.

Having players thrown into the deep end the moment the equip a single BR 3 weapon is not going to work out. An entire BR 3 load out would not have a good time against an enemy team of BR 5s, much less a person with just a few BR 3 weapons…

You say its an “equal chance” for BR 3 to end up in BR 1-2 or BR 4-5…but with the majority of the player base in BR 5, that is where they are going to end up the majority of the time.

What you really need to do is rework BR 3…and maybe even create 6 BRs.

First look at BR 3. Look at it and think, “Okay, what is here that will still stay relevant at end game?” Then turn that equipment into BR 4…and possibly bump some stuff currently in BR 4 up to BR 5…then some of BR 5s best stuff into BR 6. (if needed for space)

I am sure it wont be as simple as I just wrote it, but if you manage to do that you will create two solid ques that should be more balanced. BRs 1-3 and BRs 4-6.

2 Likes

Hi there. Did you think of integrating the possibility to create BR sets? So that a player can have different tiers as presets for different BR ratings - that would make it way easier to play. Just like in WT…
Regards Dom

1 Like

This wasn’t even announced. Either a chaotic action that needs a fix (simply return the 12 rocket version to the tree) or a purely unfair move if it was intended. And P-47 is as strong as A-20 if not stronger (It is faster by 200kph in the first place), why remove such a cool plane then? I don’t see any good reason for this.
Personally, I intended to unlock it, and playing Tunisia has been a pleasure for me up until this update that erased my desired machine for no reason.

2 Likes

Please add remove excess soldiers from reserve squads too.

Not sure how anyone is seeing imbalance issues - there used to be - not now. I’m playing br2 and have never had such balance! No spamming so far. People must have their equipment mixed up - stick to one battle rank and you’re fine! I also like how this has encouraged using weapons I’d usually overlook to stay br2 and having more maps in mix is great too.

Not tried br3 yet, but I think there probably does need to be either a +/- 1 battle rank matching system instead, or have 6 ranks - 1&2, 3&4, 5&6.

1 Like