Necessary improvements to the new Enlisted

The only way I can track progress both in the tech tree and in the squad upgrades is possible only when I restart the game. Until then, I can’t see how many new research points do I have, and how many points I need to get new upgrades for the squad.

When it comes to the tech tree research, the progress tracker for a weapon after the finished match is shown correctly, but not on the tech tree itself. So when I finish researching a certain weapon, I get the notification for it, but I can’t buy it from the tech tree because the search is not complete because of the bug. This is when I need to restart the game and only then the tech tree shows that the weapon is researched and I can buy it.

Not game breaking, but it is very annoying bug and it should be addressed guys.

4 Likes

the xp for squad levels isnt updated neither. is annoying, agreed 100%.

you can see in the end mission report even the squads going DING level up! and no level up to speak of in the squad screen. restart solves it always, it seems.

2 Likes

such eloquent language :face_exhaling:

Any recommendations on how to appeal in Hague against devs massacring casual gamers? :slight_smile:

Ok I’m bad. But usually not that bad.

3 games lost, each less than 15 min in a row when set to “join any”, definitely the most polished way to punish yourself.

Only 37 fantastic matches away from 20000 event points with this speed. :slight_smile:

@ChuchaDrucha can you please add in a “no more than 2 name decorated guys against me” option? (Just kidding.)

I was barely better than Schwaggeez and Ardanzoget bots, I respect their performance but can’t mark them as friends.

I don’t understand what is the point of putting two players against this double stack.

5 Likes

Now if you have the Jagpanther aswell you can cycle all three of them to become the trifecta of the unholy trinity! (I couldn’t reach it in time i only have the berlin panther g that can mix with my normandy tiger)

bonjour ,
it is very easy to recognize a match filled with boots… simply ask for an Alt-E (need enemy coordinates) and look at the number of V keys that will be performed (red triangular indicator that will appear on the map)… if no players on your team pose any within 20 seconds after 3 recalls, you can leave the match…

Now I read comments and I see certain characters here who admire the new update…

I have a simple question… You admire a Maj by essentially playing a Mod all day long, a bit like the hospital that makes fun of the charity …

So the outcome of this update would be to strengthen the number of players on the Mods very dear .

I’m proposing a challenge… don’t log in for 2 weeks and let’s see the results.

The launcher for me will remain silent until I see that my client path is taken into account.

2 Likes

Never the good times are over

2 Likes

What about gaijin market that you said you gonna implement? What about leftover stalingrad thompsons, will they be sellable?

Also i would love to play normandy and berlin with tier 2 squads, we need a proper discussion about that.

feedback: sort weapons by tier while equiping soldiers or add a filter

Yes and not only sort, but filter too. There is quite a lot of weapons for some classes now, especially since enlisted lists the same weapon at a different upgrade level as different weapons.

Or even turn the test server into “Enlisted Classic”. Let the Werhaboos have their unbalanced mess.

Well after several attempts to play the game here’s another round of observations:

• cas spam has become even more oppressive especially at low tiers

• battles are even faster than before

• instantly upon loading in you have a lot of descriptions that don’t get filled even by bots

• horrifically unbalanced matched especially tiers 1-3

• basically impossible to get high score rounds anymore i used to avg 3-7k a game now i’m lucky to break 2k due to combination of fast games, explosives spam and lack of targets.

• japanese faction is bordering on unplayable

• Allies can still cheese to be either in pacific or tunisia by only playing rank 1-2 which leads to more japanese oppression by multiple para squads and almost unkillable tanks.

• Explosives spam has increased 10 fold

• research cost increases + lower exp gain + less fun matches = getting new huger tier equipment in a reasonable amount of time is nie impossible.

• overall enjoyment, immersions and quality of the game has gone down the drain

• multiple premium squads especially axis (japan and germany) tier 3 squads feel like a scam (should be rank 2)

9 Likes

well i think that we could have enough pop for an extra BR queue per nation (well maybe not for pacific). biggest problem in campaign system was player distribution so we had campaigns that had enough population for 2-3 campaigns while some campaigns had barely enough players for a half campaign. not to mention big player disparity between sides that made one side bot heavy and made matches downright bad.

like i said before it is relatively easy to simulate new MM with abundance of data that DF should keep.

This is actually a rather interesting point, arguably besides production cost and pure stats, the Tiger could very well be considered a “better” vehicle - it had much higher quality standard than the Panthers that were supposed to be mass produced.

Still - in the end Panthers had better anti tank guns and better frontal armor.

I think matching the same BR is the best choice. For example, as an old player, I enjoy playing low-level BR. I entered the game with a BR 1 team and often encountered enemies from BR 3, resulting in a poor gaming experience. Or is it fair to use BR 3 to enter the game, where most of the opponents are from BR 5 and the gaming experience is even worse? Obviously, this is terrible! :worried:
So, I think it’s better to play with the same BR, for example, BR 1 can only play with BR 1, and it’s also more fair for a country with a shorter technology tree, such as Japan, or countries that may appear in the future: Italy, the United Kingdom, and France

1 Like

Never sell your squads.

How about changing the plan of selling squads to hiding squads?
Hide infrequently used squads just like hiding files and show them all when necessary.

As a gentle reminder to every player,

If you plan to play a custom game mode. Please do not sell any squad you own. Each sqaud’s ID and even the technology enabled are unique.

If you sell you will lose something forever.

For example, in bigAction mode, some vanilla radio squads can call for different types of radio support.

So please do not sell any of your squad.

Because you won’t be able to get them anymore. Warm reminder here again.

2 Likes

heyya there!

i would like to suggest, if possible, to put a big button with “CONFIRM CHANGES” on the perk screen, which you have to press to lock on the perk changes you made; extra points if it states how much silver it will cost.

that would leave us free to try different configurations of perks, selecting and removing this and that at pleasure to find the build we want, and THEN lock the changes.

it would be an amazing QoL feature, in my opinion.

2 Likes

“ADDING AN OPTION TO DISARM SOLDIERS IN RESERVE”

Does this mean finally fixing annoying errors like “You do not have a full squad of soldiers to fight (minimum #).” & “Primary weapon slot can’t be empty”? These unnecessary restraints always waste so much time when trying to make a loadout.

1 Like

While it would be nice to be able to do that. There is not nearly enough players for that. It would require 5 separate ques for each of the nations…

One of the main goals of the merge was to consolidate the player base spread across multiple campaigns into the same matches, having more than two ques per nation would defeat that purpose…

If they did go the same route you suggested, they would end up breaking everything down into just two BRs, 1 and 2, and we would effectively have the same ill-balanced result.

what’s the point of making 5 BRs then just make 2 as you said group 1-3 together and 4-5 together there you go.

• WHENEVER I COME TO THE FORUMS I HEAR THE SAME EXCUSE ‘‘MUH PLAYER COUNT IS TOO LOW’’

That is just blatantly saying a poor excuse the maps we have can barely handle a 6v6 let alone a 10v10+ we have now its just constant spam and games are neither fun nor balanced or immersive. Plenty of people would rather play in bot lobbies than whatever the merge brough.

And if player count really was such an issue okay release the game on other platforms like steam or GOG or heck as much as i hate them even epic.

The ‘‘oh this was because not enough players’’ excuse falls flat on its face as long as the game is only released via its own separate launcher.

6 Likes