Necessary improvements to the new Enlisted

Not going to happen.

KwK37 w/ HEAT or KwK40 w/ APCBC can front pen just fine.

Pazerfaust 60 can also pen it quite easily. . . and the GRB 39 can front pen it as well if you can learn the arc it has.

and when all else fails … put some TNT right on one of the grates behind the turret.

They never said that BR3 won’t be fighting against BR5, it’s a coinflip get smashed by BR5 or smash low BR

BR1-2 is okay, BR3-5 is just BR5 domination. Makes it kinda pointless having rating above BR2.

3 Likes

He was talking about BR1-2 not BR3. Yeah obviously KwK37 with Heat can pen KV-1 and T-34 like i said in my post but nobody can have them without paying either for SFA or premium tank, KwK40 is BR3 if i’m not mistaken, i doubt you can even pen it with 50mm long cannon of Pz3J1. BR1-2 can’t have panzerfausts. GrB39 is extremely buggy most of the time it does nothing or pens and only damages modules. TNT is super risky especially when there are 10 players instead just bots, if he camps at the greyzone you can only counter it with a plane (IAR-81C is the most undertiered vehicle in a game at BR1)

EDIT: Pz3J1 can pen it frontally but only dmg will be dealt when attacking turret and a belly so it’s pretty meh for the Stalingrad with so many obstacles that obscure your view

cause not looking at data is excellent. ffs campaigns were failed system since they decided to add 2 campaigns yearly. it would turn this game into PVE and finally into single player game.

ffs what part of 10 vs 5 players do you not understand as being bad idea. just cause when they add new level it becomes 5 vs 10 you think it is balanced?

i am also pissed cause of bad implementation of the merge… but they will never bring back the campaigns.

they cant. ffs there are players that perform worse than current bots. also they even managed to fuckup merge which was relatively simple compared to developing AI.

high tiers are sweatfest of veterans. what merge did wrong is only introduce 2 queues where you basically have newbies and seal clubbers in low queue and sweaty veterans in high queue.

like i said before this is even worse idea. there are many times where i was left out of ammo and had to pick up the weapon. you are basically sacrificing core mechanics to make way for that one OP gun in low tier.

1. it is stupid. you can pick up every other weapon but one that your soldier used.
  2. you are introducing overly complicated mechanism into what should be simple gameplay.
  3. are you allowed to pickup your teammates OP weapon? and how would limits work on it? i can easily see stacks abusing this to seal club.

i have not been here when you couldnt pick up weapons (didnt even know that was a thing), but it is stupid cause it would basically only leave you with melee weapon when you ran out of ammo and there isnt any ammo box nearby and you dont have any soldiers in squad to give you ammo (which is kinda stupid mechanism cause they create ammo from nowhere).

game always had problem with HA. prototypes, obsolete and limited quantity weapons are in game like they were standard issue in ww2. problem in campaigns was that first 20-25 levels were always balanced, but adding stuff after those levels made the game shit. cause they tried to give historical weapons to some campaigns they also needed to introduce basically fantasy weapons in those same campaigns to keep the balance. that is why i was always for keeping the OP stuff away if it meant introducing heavy imbalance and introduction of fantasy elements.

i had argued that BR will bring balance before… but not in this kind of implementation. ffs they needed at least one more queue to stop having overwhelmingly OP tiers matched together.

1 Like

AS-44 and IS-1 in 1942 Stalingrad? Are you out of your mind?

Stalingrad should only be BR1-2-3 and without late-war Pz IVJ, FNAB-43, PPS-42/43, they didn’t even exist back then.

I believe we shouldn we campaign for a single pool of weapons/gear/grenades, etc instead.

So that you just need 30 med packs and 30 grenades for your whole army, since you’re only ever using 30 in the match?

Instead of buying every single soldier in every squad for every tier all the stuff, and only using one preset at a time (or stripping everyone down every time you change BR preset)

1 Like

Yo
I just wanna add some bugs to fix, that happend to me durning testing on a retail server.

• I own some gunner squad (number 920) from Normandy campaign on Axis side witch was unlocking Breda Mod. 30. I unlocked all upgrades on this machinegun, but I cant upgrade it. When I want to it, it says me to unlock it in research tree, but when I click on “research” it doesnt send me to any upgrade tree. Even in other gunnery squads I can see all my upgrades researched.
  • there is a huge delay to get squad exp, squad level and silver after match ends

Restart game, should fix it, but yeah it’s known.

Also known

Seal clubbers and abusive players may go to AI-only matches and for me that’s the end of the problem.

Enlisted: Weapons disappear after a time, secondary weapons never show up after death. Weapons without ammo reload magically for the opponent when they pick it up; your squadmate carry infinite ammo for your totally different weapon but can give only 5 at a time. People jump 1.5 meters up with two LMG on their back and if they swap to axe they can UssainBoltAction regardless of the 30 kg equipment, even longer if they keep drinking while sprinting. Ammo boxes come from thin air and contain all kind of ammo in a single box, but not if it’s the enemy ammo box - that is sealed tight even if you carry the proper weapon from the opponent.
All that is okay but it’s atrociously stupid that you can’t pick up something in order to fix something very broken right now? (Not every single soldier is cleptomaniac, or are they?)

Reality: weapons get hit by a bullet or not necessarily survive a 500 kg bomb, get pushed into the mud by that nice Tiger in Stalingrad, person picking up a weapon has no clue how to fix a weapon that was filled with blood and gore and what he never used before. You pick why it just disappeared.

OP weapon disappearing right after getting killed is not complicated, I think.
Unique weapon not having ammo in a standard ammo box or in your friend’s pocket is neither too complicated.

Not at all, as I stated multiple times before. It’s a weapon dedicated to one specific soldier in your set of squads, with Touch ID, retina scan and everything. To avoid robihrization. :slight_smile:

(Or optionally free to take by your opponent, but with that comes too many mental health issues, so I won’t fight for it.)

also 4man squad with br1 weapons is considered equal strength as 9man br1 weapons, this is not good at all, average br system would take into account numbers of soldiers in given squad too, which IS RELEVANT, cuz 9manbr1>4manbr1

The same crap, but better then IS2 in '41 moscow. The Axis even had the Pz4F2 in moscow and we know that this tank first came in early/mid '42.
The AS44 should be banned or at least limited by max 3-4. This piece of OP laser gun dominates BR5 matches and EVERYONE is equiped with it. (again a big advantage of the old system: In every campaign you had a varity of guns used. Now you ALWAYS face high end gear and cant stand a chance even with your StG44s).

No.
Stalingrad is an actual recreated city and should not see neither late war BS like Tiger 2 or STG-44, nor fake fantasy BS like AS-44 or RPD.

2 Likes

… and this update would turn this game into a place where dozens of veterans who spent dozens of cash left. Just look at the feedback…

Ofc you should look on data, but dont mess a good game up like this. There were WAY more options to get the “unbalanced” matches fixed (as I said, my friends and I rarely had issues). In normandy, moscow and berlin the teams were balanced in 3/4 matches. And now?.. hahahahaha!

And to our dear developers:

DONT TOUCH A RUNNING SYSTEM (it wasnt perfect, but enjoyable)

GG

1 Like

Did I ever mention that I want '45 stuff in a '42 campaign? No.

I mentioned 156 times that I (and many many many others too) just want the old system back. There you had no IS-2 or KT in moscow, no italian soldiers in berlin and no '41 axis moscow squads facing the hot desert of '43 in their winter camo!

4 Likes

I’d really love it if those guns were gone but that’s not gonna happen and we’re still not gonna get belt fed MG with 100 rounds for some reason

Oh yeah when the Soviets get that paratroopers it’ll be raining zombie guns too

1 Like

They’re not going to revert.

And I must admit the new systen has benefits such as using PPD-34 or BA-11 after ~2 years of that not making any sense because magical time travelling MKB-42 and PZ IV F2 somehow broke through time-space hole into 1941 Moscow.

So I guess the best way forward is to propose, suggest and nag them.
For example, to lock Stalingrad from BRs 4 and 5.

We welcome anything makes it more user friendly, I don’t want to jus see BR, although that is good change.

On squad selection screen it would be good to understand if Rifleman,LMG 2 squad, or doesn’t that matter any more?

One last thing, I only had one medic squad and eachtime I wanted to include in my Low Trier, Medium Tier I had to chan their load out. In the end I bought reising squad for gold, now I have two medic squads for allies, for allies, I could buy two medic squads but they are the same level unlike allied (unless we can down tier them? By puttin lower BR weapons)

Also some better Tier 3 matchmaking rules please!

I don’t see why German BR4-5 can’t be just Berlin and Normandy without poor old Stalingrad.

And later down the road they add Konigsberg, Vienna, Ardennes, Bastogne, etc.

If you care about time traveling weapons what about undead weapons