MP40 Silenced should be in BR 2

I think the Silenced MP40 squad should move to BR 2 to join the regular MP40 and Sten silenced squad. Yes, the squad is strong compared to premium squads because of its diverse soldier types, but that did not stop the sten silenced squad from getting placed in BR 2. The squad also only has 5 men.

The MP40 Silenced is worse than the regular MP40 in several ways:

• Lower damage

• 6.8 vs 7.0
  • Higher recoil multiplier

• 0.4 vs 0.3
  • Higher recoil

• 11 vertical and 4 horizontal vs 8 vertical and 3 horizontal

The only advantage is bots are unable to detect you as much.

Data is from the enlisted resource, highly recommend giving it a look if you haven’t already.

Note: I am biased in that I want to use the MP40 silenced in BR 2, but I genuinely think it should be lowered in BR.

16 Likes

On a merely rational standpoint, event mp40(silenced) should be tier 2 if simply because regular mp40 is tier 2.

I believe it’s just an oversight from the devs. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. After all, my Chad gentlemen SAS squad, is also tier 2 with their silenced stens.

5 Likes

Makes sense because normal MP-40 is BR 2, and I think helpers confirmed they would bring them to BR2, yet but I feel like my MP silenced squad is feeling good on BR3, not underpowered at all, with Panzerfaust especially.

1 Like

Also the erma emp silenced should be in t2 with the normal erma emp

3 Likes

Well, it has nothing to do with the primary weapon. The reason why it’s in BR 3 is because of Panzerfaust (BR III).

Personally, I think it’s a BR III squad, but it’s not a deal-breaker if it’s getting moved down.

Would rather see them making BR III more sense than how it is today.

1 Like

The difference between normal ERMA and the gold order ERMA with suppressor is big.

Is it? I always thought you could easily swap pfaust for different AT weapon. It isn’t event weapon plus I believe I saw someone with ofenrohr using that squad. So he had gasmaks instead of that ridiculous face mask.

I don’t own the squad. But I don’t think that’s the reason why this squad should be BR3.

1 Like

You can remove the AT weapon.

5 Likes

Damn you’re right. Totally forgot I used to have Ofenrohr in that squad pre-merge.

Man I always thought many people in the forum own this squad I’m quite surprised to know you didn’t ngl

Then the M3 Silienced Grease gun should be BR II

It is