More SPAAs ingame

-sadly flakpanzer 1 and GAZ-mm 72k are already in game but in a form of event vehicles thats why these are not included on the list
-pics of already ingame vehicles not included

TECH TREE:
SOVIETS:

BR1:
GAZ-AAA (dhsk)

BR2:
ZIS-12(94-KM) (1x25mm)

BR3:
ZIS-43 (1x 37mm)

BR4:
ZSU-37 (1x37mm)

US/GB
BR1:
M13 MGMC (ingame),STAGHOUND AA(2x50.cal)

BR2:
M16 MGMC(4x50.cal)

BR3:
CRUSADER AA MK1(1x40mm),CRUSADER AA MK2(2x20mm)

BR4:
M19A1(2x40mm)

AXIS:
BR1:
SDKFZ10/5(1x20mm)),AS 42(1x20mm)
SPA-Viberti AS.42 - Wikipedia

BR2:
SDKFZ 6/2(1x3,7mm)),SDFKZ 222(1x20mm,1x7,92)

BR3:
SDKFZ 7/1(4x20mm)

BR4:
SDKFZ251/21(3x15mm),WIRBELWIND(4x20mm)

JAPAN:
BR1:
TYPE-94(1x20mm),TA-SE(ingame)

BR2:
SO-KI(2x20mm)

PREMIUMS:
SOVIETS
T-90 SPAA(2Xdshk) BR2

AXIS
OSTWIND(1x37mm) BR 4

US/GB
M16 MGMC(4x50.cal) BR2

japan could get captured m13/16??

some similar posts about expanding the vehicles,mechanics:
https://forum.enlisted.net/en/t/more-vehicles-for-motorcycle-squad/135487
https://forum.enlisted.net/en/t/expanding-the-emplacements/129015

14 Likes

on publisher it has already

Capture d'écran 2024-06-11 205332

1 Like

1 Like

No they just take valuable tank place so we don’t need more

Then maybe they should give SPAA a separate slot type

3 Likes

We have already enough vehicule on the battlefield counting we can spawn 2 tank, 3 apc and 2 plane so we were hypothically adding 1 more slot just for spaa we would have a situation of 4 vehicles for 1 squad infantry and that would be a bad future.

As a pilot main i’d definitely want to get shot by all these :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

And the engeneer can also build anti-aircraft gun and in the pacific the carrier can shoot enemy aircraft so we don’t need more anti-aircraft defense

cry more, they are 2 and I see people being grateful in German games when a proper flackpanzer is doing the job taking down the planes, if you don’t like them I respect it, but don’t call them useless with your rwords because they are useful

I think it is possible to join, but because there are too few people in the current battle, many vehicles do not even have positions to use, so many vehicle types cannot be released before that. Although it is wrong to always push the work to the engineers, we are short of manpower. This is also a problem. Unless the official can allow some vehicles to occupy victory points at a slower occupation speed, many people are actually opposed to too many vehicles on the battlefield. After all, what they need is manpower that can occupy points. As for anti-aircraft I think whether a vehicle should be classified as a tank or an armored vehicle is a long-term issue just like tank destroyers. The best way is to use tracked vehicles as tanks and wheeled vehicles as armored vehicles. Of course, everyone’s opinions still differ. The current problem is that the number of people in the battle is too small to support the scenes that World War II should have. As for the engineering anti-aircraft guns, it does need to be improved. The engineering troops should be given more anti-tank guns and anti-aircraft guns of different types. The current firepower of the engineering troops is facing the later vehicles. It’s all very difficult, not to mention using them to attack aircraft is simply too difficult. For them, impossible tasks are constantly being imposed on them, which is unfair to them.

There isn’t complete game mechanic for SPAAs, since those 2 event SPAAs takes a tank slot. I agree that SPAAs will be fun though.