More vehicles for motorcycle squad

the title says it all(inspiration from HaG page i was browsing the other day)
GERMANY:
tier 1—>R75(already in game)
tier 2—>Kettenkrad (could work as ammo resupply vehicle?since apcs work as rally points)
Patented in June 1939, it was first used in the invasion of USSR in 1941(could work in all campaigns)
image -here with special special trailer

tier 3—>Kübelwagen Typ 82,able to carry 4 soldiers could be equipped with mg34, Full-scale production of the Type 82 Kübelwagen started in February 1940

USSR:
tier 1—>M72 motorcycle, produced prior to the German invasion in 1941
tier 2—>GAZ-67
tier 3—> T-20 Komsomolets armed with mg,able to carry few soldiers

US,UK:
tier 1—>WLA motorcycle(in game)

tier 2—> M29 Weasel-similar to kettenkrad would work the same,Weasels were also used in sandy, muddy, and desert terrains(ideal for bulge)

tier 3—>willys jeep with either 30cal or 50cal,humbree for the british side

1428_rd

JAPAN:
tier 1—> rikuo type 97

16 Likes

We need to equip the motorcycle squad with more features, such as transporting engineering equipment, public radios, ammunition supplies, and even arsenal with unique weapons for teammates(and themselves) to use.

Otherwise, Motorcycle squads would be useless. They lack members as an infantry squad, and their vehicles also lack combat effectiveness.

2 Likes

its motorcycle for scouting we have apc’s now stop trying to make them another apc

We have apcs?
You mean the 2 premium ones we dont even have halftrack for us lmao okay mby instead of the bren carrier there could be dingo scout car

armored personal carrier not armed

Kettenkrad and sdkfz 7 is bit different innit

1 Like

i would love to see more fast recon in the cycle rider class, just not an armed apc unless it goes into the apc class

1 Like

The British Universal Carrier should NOT be in the motorcycle slot. I want it to be their APC like the halftracks

The first and most important thing is for all factions to have motorcycles

The Rider class is dead.

Supplanted by the APC Driver class.
Which ironically drive unarmored trucks.

1 Like

and again, everyone forgets of jap dudes…NICE

I was too Lazy