Mining Rally Points for free kills needs to stop

yea super common with everything like with tank i was in a middle of teammate and yet some random guy manage to TNT me like how is that even possible

1 Like

well there’s a discussion over this every couple of days, there’s clearly something going on, let devs have a look on it. I know it’s close call, some players support it and some don’t, I want devs to be aware and make decision.

No I’m being logical because if we don’t have anymore rally points that means we can have even more nerfs and this game could be more strategical and less fast-paced lunacy

1 Like

If the “majority” of players are “okay” with an exploit, then I’ll do what I do with other games with cheap exploits allowed by the devs. Go play something else.

2 Likes

That’s the part complainers like to conveniently ignore.

Yes, of course all it takes to mine a rally point is a click.

After you heard it, located it, and fought off one or multiple squads spawning from it before you are able to get there and click the mouse.

4 Likes

And any future mind topic in the future is made pointless because of what the devs made in this post and showing off this video there as well

12:50 so you don’t need to watch the hole video and it covers the minds

What’s new on YouTube? #8 - News - Enlisted

1 Like

How about you build your rallies in places that are less obvious and harder to reach for enemies?

3 Likes

it’s easy I do it every game, very often the rally is unattended.

Then why shouldn’t I take advantage of an unattended rally?

1 Like

Then let’s remove it then because they’ll let the strategic players win and they’ll kill the fast-paced lunacy of the game

you know i seen people not destroy barb wire rally for some reason too maybe i should start doing that while im hiding nearby to kill any straggler? i mean more point using barb wire than mine isnt it? since it like 15 per damage right?

It’s always the same story.

Doesn’t matter if it’s tanks, planes, explosives, automatic weapons, gas grenades, or whatever.

There’s always someone who pops up and demands “nerf/remove what I don’t like being killed by!”

2 Likes

Cheater? Nope.

Opportunist? Yes.

Sorry? Not even a little bit.

3 Likes

I just want to point this out because i think it got missed.

If you mine your own, the enemy cant. (It destroys your rally when it goes off…therefore cant be mined)

1 Like

Potato, potato.

oh i thought it would keep your rally alive interesting

then i will use AT mine since it funny (cause they have to jump on sandbag to shoot unless the rally wasnt protected and if there isnt a big hole)

There are 3 main cases of this:
The team that built the mined rally is getting outplayed significantly by the enemy team
The rallies are in not-so-good spots
Or you’re in a game with one of the best players that rushes rallies at any costs
But the third case is fairly uncommon, so the solution is to make rallies that are in good spots, and thus won’t get mined by the enemy team

7 Likes

Hey, funny thing about all the things you mentioned. There’s counter-play to those. There’s no counter-play to “I just spawned in on a mine”.

When even helpers support spawn killing, instead of trying to find solutions to a flaw.

Eh, I’m tired.

6 Likes

but the “good” players know where the “good spots” are. So they’re not “good spots” because that’s the first place the “good” players will look. So we’re left with “bad” spots, and a prayer.

2 Likes