⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

If your comments was hidden by a moderator you wouldn’t see it at all anymore.

When a comment is still visible as “hidden”, that means some user flagged it as inappropriate. Thay could be for either good reason, bad reason, or no reason.

The merge separated weapons into tier to prevent power discrepancy and improve player population in the matches.

Now to achieve full player population in a match we have to endure power discrepancy because there are not enough players of your tier to populate the match.

This is the question:
If you are a Tier2 player, would you rather have a match full of players with 2 or 3 players from higher Tier, or, would you rather have only same tier players plus some Bots to fill the population gaps?

1 Like

Currently there is a bug who if you change to fast the equipment on multiple soldier, it dont change your BR @Euthymia07 can give you more info

For avoid this you should restart your game, in normal condition you shouldn’t see tier 2 against tier 5 outiside mixed BR player stack

1 Like

It’s just as many bots now
And the matches are terrible in pacing. some wayy to fast and others just stale boring

3 Likes

sorry

Dont apologies you didnt make a broken translator.

So, if I have 3 AT ll squads, only leveling one is enough or I should level the 3 squads to get AT gunner ll and level him up to 5 stars?

So I just completed research for M4A3 105 only o find that when I come to purchase it, I have to now go back and research and pay for all the previous tiers. Why let me research and not buy in the first place???

Essentially, this update means that you may have to go back and start again to be able to move forward.

I am also finding tank shots are hit and miss. I can fire several at the same location and hit nothing, then all of a sudden kill lots of soldiers, even though the same soldiers were there all the time. Had the same with rifle shots too.

The game is truly broken and has gone back to actually being worse than when it first launched in beta. I have tried to se if I could get on with ‘new Enlisted’ for a week and for me it is time to punch out until it is fixed or never play again.

6 Likes

Campings was really better, now it looks you want copy Battlefield or COD

5 Likes

Can someone please explain:

These green icons for weapons I already had just mean I can buy new squads?

One is enough.

Yep

2 Likes

aw but i dont want my xp to go to waste tho

exactly this happened to me but it was a tiger ii and now i have to research 400k+ work of xp for some dumb tier ii tanks, like ive been talking a lot on this forum hoping to make some changes

1 Like

After some time given to the game after this update, I have to admit I am enjoying the game again, here is why:
Before update, I was playing most times as U.S. in Normandy (time to time every other campaign, but not so much)
After the update I was really disappointed about gameplay for U.S. in Normandy and it is kind of understandable, because the game style is entirely changed and I was trying to get into the game with my “old game style”.
So i changed it - I tried to get into the game like “from the beginning” so I change team (germany) and started from the zero.
The lower battle rating may be more fun, because it is not that fast, it is not (logically) sweat fest and there are those long-lasting battles again. Also getting new researches for new squads is fun, it is forcing you to make your squads step by step, and also it is logically more interesting for me personally, because low tier games now throw me into maps I played a only little in the past.
What is not gonna change even with you changing your gamestyle is fact, that game is no more historically acurate, which can be annoying if you was enjoying that like I was.
Also when you hit higher battle rating, it will probably get back to the faster games which is less enjoyable.
But I feel something for Enlisted as a game so I really want to stay with it, hoping the game and the players will calm during the time and will become enjoyable also in high tier games again.
I am still crying a little because saying goodbye to campaigns and the old game style, but there is no way now for going back I guess, so no more crying and lets go for it.

1 Like

Same solution to the same problem there already was before the merge, which should have been fixed by the merge, but it was not.

BTW I like your positive view, I do my best but it’s very difficult.

2 Likes

Agree. I pay year premium last year. Now no reason do this again. I loved themed matches to that time with vehicles etc.

I agree the merge probably did not help its original purpose, but at least for me it brought the new way for playing, so it is a bitter sweet I would say
And I totally understand it is difficult to find the enjoyable way to play
But luckily i found it and have my daily joy back

Anyone else have a weapon that you own not upgradeable??, I have it completely unlocked in the squad research tree, but cant upgrade the weapon?

My Breda Machine gun is fully researched…But it keeps refering me to research tree which is already unlocked.

1 Like

Known bug.

1 Like

Will there be a fix before the end of the year?