⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

Yeah that King Tiger in Stalingrad feel so outta place.
The Team I was on Roflstomped the other Team in less than 5 min too so that bullshit about making matches more even is out the window.
Matches are more boring stale and less fun since this ‘‘update’’

10 Likes

。。。?

After this “downgrade” update, this game stopped making any sense for me to play, because it’s completely confusing and I had favorite campaigns that now I can’t even play properly

8 Likes

可以用中文?你们能处理?

1 Like

It is so sad but unfortunately the truth.

4 Likes

heavy disagree. post merge i’m actually enjoying most of my match. mostly because i stick to low BR and are fighting alongside players against players, instead of bots.

2 Likes

There was a reason I just played the Pacific, I was tired of full auto German spam. Now I’m dealing with that and one to two Tiger II’s a game. Good job fellas, you fucking killed it.

1 Like

The update seemed like progress to me, it just could be more gradual, it’s crazy to see how things are going now. I understand that you have to make money, but you have raised the prices to get things.

Can you explain to me, how do I get a panzerfaust? I develop the panzerfaust, Pzs with research and it won’t let me buy them.

1 Like

if you’ve unlocked them, you can then buy them from eitehr the shop tab (inside the weapon tab, inside the heavy weapon tab), or when you are picking the anti tank weapon on an AT gunner.

at least, that’s how it works for me

just found a nice, nice bug with the research and the shop.

once i finished researching the fg42 II, it told me i needed all the researches before. only lacked radio II squad, so off i went to research it. once done, i claimed both researches, the radio2 and the fg42 II.

then, in total awe, i went to the SHOP and bought 3x of those little beasts. high was my surprise when the game took my silver, but it didnt gave me the guns.

in total shock, i bought another of those little fkers. it also took my silver, but it also didnt gave me the damn gun. (thats 12k silver out the drain, on average i would say 20 battles more or less, i was so happy)

out of desperation, i tried one last time to buy that cursed damn gun. but this time, directly from the weapon selection of the soldier. WHALA!!! finally i got to buy the guns!!! you can pay the silver and get the thing you bought directly from weapon selection.

TLDR: BE CAREFUL WHEN BUYING ITEMS IN THE SHOP AFTER RESEARCHING, IN MY CASE IT WAS A SILVER EATING MACHINE.

hope they can find the bug and fix it, else it will be a very, very, very disgraceful moment for anyone, but SPECIALLY for that new player that finally got enough silver to buy his M3A1, just to throw the silver coins away.

i want all campaigns and i wanna feel like im earning something when i get a kill thats why i dont like custom games

3 Likes

If you play lone fighter it’s good for leveling up certain squads which are hard to level up

I will try to say it courteously: It stinks of double accounts to launch battles folded in advance with these speudo of which you will never see a single replay because free fictitious accounts used only to start battles without real players… I apologize in advance.

Long time player but this update is killing it. Played a few matches, teams totally uneven. Getting killed before you can breath … match over in 10 minutes. This is no fun anymore.
Why you always need to change everything, it used to be great. You just need to make new maps, not this confusing system and horrible teamplay.
I’ll give it a few more days, if it doesn’t improve i’m outta here.

14 Likes

What a waste of time.Not worth even loading now,games so unmatched and no option for area. No chance of playing Tunisia or Paciffic if above level 3.

5 Likes

Your translator went nuts so yeah it probably is better.

Some kind of merge with the new maps coming makes sense when you think about it, because it is hard to constantly maintain and update different maps and the more you have the harder it gets to control them without merging the progress trees which I dont like but dont blame them for adding because it is easier for them, and some people did not like having to unlock the same weapons again which is understandable.

What I do not get is the complete revamp of matchmaking and the removal of campaign selection and only making some campaigns available for certain Tiers, new system based on Tiers is to chaotic and the certain Tier to join certain campaigns is purely a bad idea, before it pushed certain maps depending on loadout but you still had a chance of getting the other maps, now you dont even get a campaign unless you are a certain Tier.

I do recommend lower tier japan as a temporary solution for those who have Japanese event squads, I have a Tier III and all the Japanese event squads and at times it can give the old pre merge feel, yesterday I was in a match that lasted an hour almost of back and forth just like it used to be. The only times you feel the hurt from the merge in it is when someone has a M8 Scott starts hurting you worse than the M13 half track ever could, or when a desert tank pops up and hurts your brain. Some matches are still uneven because of the Tier problem as all of them are suffering, but it does not feel as bad there for me than when I load out as Germany.

I also would give them until January to fix this before giving up hope on the game, December is a busy time of year towards the end and they have A LOT to fix obviously, and right now the biggest objective is refunds on fixing cosmetics lost and returning spent money on extra squad loadout spots from pre merge.

If we dont even get a message though on a planned solution that they are going to execute by mid January to fix the problems or start tackling them then is a fair time to throw in the towel and give Enlisted the 21 gun salute because we need at the minimum a plan on how to fix the merge by then.

Let us pray that the Enlisted team dont let us down like the merger has and save it.

1 Like

RIP Enlisted
2021-2023

10 Likes

This comment was hidden? What the heck?! It didn’t use any bad words or anythiny. The censorship is real.

10 Likes

He has been spamming the same message on different thread.
Spamming is against the rule of the forum.
So it is not censorship.

5 Likes